POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review UKecigstore

Discussion in 'Negative Vendor/Seller/Mod Maker Reviews' started by Mawsley, Jul 2, 2015.

1. itscostingme

itscostingme Achiever

They do seem to have joined I tagged @Rob as they are bumping oldish threads.
    Wasn't there a vote on here a while ago to see if we should let them back as vendors?

Also wondering if they will bother addressing these issues.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Think the admin team are aware of it I reported one of there posts earlier where they had a ton of links in there reply to there own site and the post was taken down so God knows what's going on but they have posted after been tagged in this thread and never bothered to come here and comment so I think they should go back to where they came from

• Like Like x 2
  3. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Yeah I think they slipped through the net.
    I should add my experiences above where mine and the huge frustration (which I've actually toned down... trust me) I feel is mine and is not representative of POTV.
    That said I've only actual ever seen either niggles or poor service whenever I've seen their name mentioned.
    I went against my better judgement in using them and mawsleys clear warning.
    I've had another apology email so the contact has been decent but still no confirmation of refund.
    So in summary. Poor stock control (they aren't big enough to have an excuse for this as I speak to tiny and huge chains who can tell me to the bottle what's in stock)
    Sent out false information of postage. I can only imagine how many people that's frustrated.
    I'm sitting waiting for the postie and the bloody thing hasn't even been picked let alone posted.
    Questionable supply (the liquid isn't currently available in the uk)
    And it was actually still available to buy in two sizes for five day's after it was out of stock and I'd made them aware.
    And why am I still awaiting the start of the refund process a week after the fact.
    The refund will take upto five days.... I'm sure they'd be happy to send me something and let me pay for it five days after arrival, lol. And why. Paypal is instant.

I did say it was a bold move joining as the POTV members expect prompt reliable service and the vendors here are proud to offer outstanding service.
    They do not seem to fit this role.

As I say. Really annoyed. Apologies for the rant.

#23 eyeball kid, Dec 5, 2018 at 10:03 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 12:19 AM
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

We are aware and there are conversations taking place. Please leave this alone for now Folks.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thank Thank x 1
  5. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero

At least I’ll now be able to vote for them as vendor of the year...

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Every cloud.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

You bugger. Does that mean I now have to add them to the list

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Mawsley

Mawsley Putting the soup into super hero