What's new

Review UKecigstore

This is all very interesting, but how did it take you 2 hours and 20 minutes to eat a sandwich on Tuesday?

Shocking treatment! Really shocking!

One thing I've noticed since coming to vaping a year ago, is just how good the customer service is, that I've received so far.

Even Blu UK (don't worry, wouldn't touch with a barge pole now), who I 'started' with, called me in reponse to a negative review I'd left (which they at least had the integrity to publish) about a duff clearomizer, to apologize and they sent me two replacements (for the one I'd bought), and a free bottle of e-liquid.

When I had an issue with a Naturevape clearo just last week, I banged off an email at 22:00 and had a reply by 22:45! ...... apology and alternative (requested) model in the post.

VapeGear; email them questions, reply back asap.

Vaping is a young, hungry, emerging market, so for UK ECigstore to offer 'British Gas' standards of customer service is really shocking.

Personaly, I've never had the slightest inclination to order from them; I find most of their regular pricing laughable; eg. they're selling the MVP3.0 for £50, when almost every other vendor has it for £40, and P-Vaper has it for £25!..... half price!!

Meh.

One thing I've noticed since coming to vaping a year ago, is just how good the customer service is, that I've received so far.

I agree, that has been my experience countless times, just one or two let downs. There are though a few sellers I wouldn't go near, they remind me of PC World, a place that if I wanted a computer I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, like if I wanted a cycle I'd stay well away from Halfords. My point being, big (and flash) is rarely better.

I was told after chasing my Pegasus with them (after seeing it's been available direct from Aspire for a week now) that I "did make a pre-order and they said the date was subject to change, so I shouldn't be getting so impatient" (that's how I read it anyway) This annoyed me because all I wanted was a date! Even a rough one. They still say mid August and it's September tomorrow. I've used them for a year now without any real issues but I rarely buy hardware from them to be fair, needless to say I will probably buy hardware elsewhere from now on.

Between 7 and 8pm last night I received two emails from "Emily" stating that they had found the parts - "just for you". No one else, just me. Everyone else can go hang as far as UKe were concerned, they were just going to grease the squeaky wheel.

Great, I thought, I'll share this information with everyone.

This morning Emily phoned me. She said she'd be sending out "the spares".

Thank you, I said, but had the perspicacity to ask what she defined as "the spares".

An Allan key and some o-rings...not the items detailed in the picture or the image. I repeated my repudiation of the contract and asked her if she could arrange collection or return of the repudiated goods as laid down under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 for contracts nullified due to misdescription (including image and video) and fitness for purpose.

This was the fun bit. Emily got hysterical. There was a lot of shouting culminating in her slamming the phone down. Emily is in charge of the customer services department. Some might say that Emily has a lot to learn about customer service in addition to the legislation applying to distance selling.

Some might say go do internet searches to discover the level of customer dissatisfaction this company inspires.

Some might say never, ever purchase from UKecigstore.

This was my first order from them in three years of vaping, it's my last.
It's been nearly three year's since your vent buddy and longer since he who must not be mentioned uttered his words of wisdom but it looks like I'm building up towards a doozy. (I'm fecking fuming).
I read this and you know who's review years ago but it stuck with me and I've managed to avoid ordering from them through my entire vaping life but...
They and only they, had something I wanted. In fact they had stock in multiple bottle sizes.
Or did they.... stay tuned.

It's been nearly three year's since your vent buddy and longer since he who must not be mentioned uttered his words of wisdom but it looks like I'm building up towards a doozy. (I'm fecking fuming).
I read this and you know who's review years ago but it stuck with me and I've managed to avoid ordering from them through my entire vaping life but...
They and only they, had something I wanted. In fact they had stock in multiple bottle sizes.
No sympathy, you were all warned. :D

If it goes tits up, pm me your order number and I'll go and say hallo in person.

As if by magic, as I'm receiving the news they've buggerd up a member of @UKECIGSTORE joins.
Hi Caroline and the gang.
Placed an order for some long disappeared juice last week (some of you may remember my excitement) I decided to order a bottle as sadly I'd seen enough negative feedback to make me tread carefully before committing to a big order.
Glad I did.
I had the order confirmation through directly (postage is pricey) and the next day I had an email to let me know my order had been despatched. Yeah.
No..
The next day I had an email from the helpful if a little slow caroline to let me know they had "just run out when picking".
She said I could have a refund (takes up to five days) or she will sort it.
I expressed my disappointment and asked for a refund but she was keen to sort it.
I and a few other's noticed this juice was still being available in two bottle sizes four day's after "running out" and still available to buy. Naughty naughty.
Today I get the message they won't be getting any more for a long while.
I should say I speak to the guy's at frisco vapour (the juice in question) quite often and after the initial "run out" email I gave them a shout and they confirmed it's not a juice they've put through tpd so it's not been available since then in the uk and they've no current plans to either. That conversation took five minutes last week.
So. I should have listened.
Very disappointing and I cannot recommend using them either I'm afraid.
I'm not happy.

Back
Top Bottom