What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shade-e vaping

Fat Andy

Postman
So I paid 29.99 for a copper broadside clone, got delivered in 2 small felt pouches like a goon comes in, one at each end of the mod. Opened up, and the threads were fucking aweful, full on lumps in them like weld spots, the engraving was off, it was dirty af. I polished it with autosol (like ralfy from knucklehead showed in his video) trying to see if the threads could be made any better but they couldnt. It fired when I tried it (had to use the adjuster wheel off my brass one as it didnt come with one) but the threads were so bad I rang them, and was told to send it in for a refund. Paid for it to be shipped back to them and today they rang me saying I returned it in different packaging, with missing parts and wasnt getting a refund (both bullshit). Also needed to pay them shipping to get the piece of shit item back. Not even gonna bother, going through a dispute on paypal but be warned, the people I spoke to didnt give a shit about the item being shocking quality. I was looking at buying an Endless Mod kit, not now though.
Funny thing is, he told me I didnt know what I was talking about and you shouldnt polish the threads cos it ruins them...really? Every other person with a mech Ive spoke to said you should keep the threads polished.
Anyway, just a heads up.
Ill stick to knucklehead and vaping101 in future.

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website.

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like Paul at all. I have heard some reports that the copper clones can be a bit iffy but the brass ones from Knucklehead are bang on. I bought one so I could keep my authentic in good condition and I swear the same people made them.

You need to add the standard disclaimer to your post as per the rules for this section or it will be deleted

That doesn't sound like Paul at all. I have heard some reports that the copper clones can be a bit iffy but the brass ones from Knucklehead are bang on. I bought one so I could keep my authentic in good condition and I swear the same people made them.
Ye i got a brass one and its as close to the authentic as it gets, this copper one was fkin shocking. The engraving was off, threads for the top cap will strip within a few days/weeks tops literally had big blobs of metal in them, the guy on the phone basically said id swapped a large cock sock velvet pouch for 2 smaller ones and stole the contact wheel, the only small felt pouches ive ever had have goon and apocolypse wrote on them plus why would I? I paid 7 quid to send it back, if i wanted a felt pouch and a contact wheel i coulda just bought them for less and kept the mod for spares. Guy was pissed off that he couldnt re sell it without them, but he sold it to me without them...not the sort of customer service that a decent company practices.

Back
Top Bottom