What's new

RIPPED OFF BY EVOLUTION VAPING!!

andyp300

Postman
HI GUYS,

I thought I would share my recent experience with Evolution Vaping.

I ordered a Vandy Vape MESH 24 RTA, it was on sale at £14.99.

it arrived and I promptly took a look at some tube videos to see how to coil it and set it up.

Well to say the least this tank was absolute junk, and after watching some more tube videos everyone else had the same opinion.

Evolution Vaping had rolled me over. A tempting price just to clear this rubbish stock.

I contacted Evolution Vaping via live chat, and told them what I thought. I was told it was reduced to make room for new stock. I disputed this, stating it was reduced because it was rubbish.

I said I wanted a store credit of £20 (I bought some mesh as well, which will be useless ).

They cant refund for a used item, unless its faulty.....what a surprise .

Then I noticed there was no reviews for this item, on there product page. That seems odd I thought, so I questioned them about this. The reply was there had not been any, which I find very strange.

Needless to say I got nowhere with customer service, they know what they are doing at Evolution, shifting crap stock so they don't get lumped with it.

I have been a very good customer over the past 3 years and spent hundreds of pounds with them, but wont be ordering from them ever again.it seems a shame over £20, but some companies just don't give a rats ass about customer and Evolution are one of them. Promoting themselves as excellent and trustworthy they are far from it.

I urge you all to be careful when selecting a vendor, and would suggest that you steer well clear of these underhanded calculating cheats.

THEY ARE RUBBISH! DO NOT ORDER FROM EVOLUTION VAPING,GO SOMEWHERE ELSE INSTEAD.

ALLTHIS BAD FEELING AND NEGATIVITY FOR £20....WAS IT WORTH IT EVOLUTION.

I always watch videos before buying anything. If you had done your homework maybe you would have bought a better RDA.

Sorry but you really should have checked the youtube videos before buying it mate. It would have been surplus stock as no-one wants one.

To be fair they could have dealt with you better.

Sorry but you really should have checked the youtube videos before buying it mate. It would have been surplus stock as no-one wants one.

To be fair they could have dealt with you better.
I have learnt my lesson...never again.

Is it really a negative review? They sold an item the op doesn't like. If we all did negative reviews if we bought something we thought was crap from a company there wouldn't be many positive companies out there. I've bought plenty of crap over the time I've been vaping. I don't blame the company I blame myself for not doing my homework.

I always watch videos before buying anything. If you had done your homework maybe you would have bought a better RDA.
Yeah, I google like mad to see how things are. Now and then there is next to nothing info wise and you get caught out, that's life, but definitely google first. I usualy punch in the product name followed by "problems" or "issues". 9 out if ten you will find something out.
I do that for anything I buy, vape gear, fishing gear etc..

Should've done your homework about the item before you bought it. You should be aware that almost all retailers will reduce items to clear older stock or stuff that isn't shifting. It's part of how they stay in business.

Back
Top Bottom