What's new

Review Negative review of 2FDeal

SirLugg

Legend
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Morning Apes.
Those that know me know that I buy a fair amount from china. I’ve had largely very positive experiences with Fastech, Gearbest, 3Fvape, Hotecig and more recently 3Avape- all of whom I’d highly recommend based on my own experiences.

But 2FDeal? Well frankly they’re shocking. I placed four orders from China at the back end of November/early December. One from 2FDEAL, one from 3AVape, one from 3Fvape and one from Hotecig.

Now it’s silly season isn’t it? Everyone is in the festive spirit and full on sale mode and buying products left, right and centre, so shipping is slow. I know that and accept it. In the case of all four orders shipping was far slower than it normally is. Fine- not an issue. Goes with the territory ordering this time of year.

However a couple of days after the last of the first three orders arriving I contacted 2FDeal to see if everything was tickety boo with my order,(all items were marked as in stock at the time of ordering).
Yes they said- your items shipped on 4/12/17 and they should be with you by 18/12. No issues. Slower but no issues.

Fast forward to 23/12 and another polite message was sent by yours truly to be met with a ‘please be patient’ email. Oki doki then. Probably got stuck.

Another email today from me only to be met with ‘sorry but the item did not leave our warehouse because of bad weather’.
Oh, nice. So essentially on the prior communications you’d lied to me then? (Item shows as shipped on the 2FDeal site with one update from 17track and Aftership- but it’s still in the 2FDeal warehouse?)

So Paypal claim in, only my second ever, and one unhappy customer. When three other vendors in a similar geographical location all manage to ship their items and be honest about doing so, then the point about bad weather is moot- along with the ‘please be patient’ line.

In a world of cut throat prices from China and plenty of choice I’d highly recommend you steer well clear of 2FDeal. They’re not an honest, efficient or pleasant company to deal with in any capacity and they’ve lost my custom indefinitely. Extremely poor show on their part.

Good to know this, I have only used Fastech and 3Fvape (mostly the latter) and will probably stick with these.

Good to know this, I have only used Fastech and 3Fvape (mostly the latter) and will probably stick with these.

You know I’ve never had an issue with those two, in fact 3F are consistently one of the most reliable vendors I deal with. 3Avape are worth a mention too- that was extremely pleasant.

Just not any vendor starting with a 2 [emoji58]

You know I’ve never had an issue with those two, in fact 3F are consistently one of the most reliable vendors I deal with. 3Avape are worth a mention too- that was extremely pleasant.

Just not any vendor starting with a 2 [emoji58]
Sorry to hear about this @SirLugg . 2fdeal is run by Jieyan aka Doris . You may remember her from her days at Hotecig or Focalecig. She is usually on the ball as far as customer service goes If you have facebook then look for Jieyan Qiu. She should sort things if you drop her a pm. but i will mention this to her for you as i know from first hand she likes to keep customers happy. I am waiting on a wasp shipped 5th December which has no tracking since xmas eve when it went on the plane from Laos?. Will give it a few days then ask her to look into things as usually only takes avout 2 weeks.

Sorry to hear about this @SirLugg . 2fdeal is run by Jieyan aka Doris . You may remember her from her days at Hotecig or Focalecig. She is usually on the ball as far as customer service goes If you have facebook then look for Jieyan Qiu. She should sort things if you drop her a pm. but i will mention this to her for you as i know from first hand she likes to keep customers happy. I am waiting on a wasp shipped 5th December which has no tracking since xmas eve when it went on the plane from Laos?. Will give it a few days then ask her to look into things as usually only takes avout 2 weeks.

Cheers Matt.
It’s just the porky pies which annoyed me if I’m honest. The fact they told me that it was on its way more than once only to then tell me it in fact hadn’t left their warehouse was the bit that got my back up.
It’s a shame because the site is good and I’m like yourself in that I quite enjoy dealing with the Chinese sites a lot of the time. Alas I wouldn’t use this one again though.

Hotecig on the other hand have always been very good with me, even though I’m aware others have had issues they’ve always come through for me. 3F, FT are consistently excellent for me, GB have been decent the handful of times I’ve used them and 3A impressed on my first order off them too.

Can’t win them all I guess [emoji58]

Cheers Matt.
It’s just the porky pies which annoyed me if I’m honest. The fact they told me that it was on its way more than once only to then tell me it in fact hadn’t left their warehouse was the bit that got my back up.
It’s a shame because the site is good and I’m like yourself in that I quite enjoy dealing with the Chinese sites a lot of the time. Alas I wouldn’t use this one again though.

Hotecig on the other hand have always been very good with me, even though I’m aware others have had issues they’ve always come through for me. 3F, FT are consistently excellent for me, GB have been decent the handful of times I’ve used them and 3A impressed on my first order off them too.

Can’t win them all I guess [emoji58]
I will see what i can do in respect to getting Doris to speak to you, at a guess someone else replied to you not Doris herself and i guess she may not be to pleased to find out you where in receipt of Bullshite from staff. Totally agree with everything regarding the other sites. Never had no big issues myself with any of the sites.

@SirLugg . I have messaged Doris and i am waiting for a reply. I have asked if i can give you the email address she uses or if she will come onto the forum and look for you so hopefully i hear back soon and will let you know what she says.
Cheers

@SirLugg . I have messaged Doris and i am waiting for a reply. I have asked if i can give you the email address she uses or if she will come onto the forum and look for you so hopefully i hear back soon and will let you know what she says.
Cheers

Cheers bud. If Paypal come through in the meantime I’ll give you a nod.

Thanks mate.

I know this is a thread resurrection but I just wanted to clarify that this issue was sorted by Doris at 2FDeal and @crustyfolker for me shortly after I encountered it. When the products did ship they took a week- which is impressive.

Only reason for the late update is I’ve had 2 PM’s asking me if these guys are good- they are, very good.

@junglist if you could edit the title with a resolved at the end I’d be very grateful please. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom