POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

my experice from the vaping guru

Discussion in 'Negative Vendor/Seller/Mod Maker Reviews' started by dan5284, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Cloaked

Cloaked Postman

Can't believe this thread is still going......

Everyone should have claimed Paypal by now and most should have credit back.

2. crustyfolker

crustyfolker Veteran

It could go on for quite sometime the site is still operating, with stuff that wasn't even released when all this lot began added to what they are pretending to sell. We will see more folks become members to air their stories. I just don't understand why the site hasn't been shut down.

3. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Achiever

You’d have thought paypal would have blocked their account, at least.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mitz

Mitz Achiever

I almost dropped dead when I listened to my voicemail the other day. These jokers left a message on my answer phone complaining about the review I left on Trust Pilot warning people. What was the problem, you ask? Apparently they didn't like it that I called them drop shippers! All the other negative stuff I said must've been OK but calling them drop shippers was a step too far. They also said that it looks like I've received an item (received an item they never sent lol) so they may have to contact PayPal about the refund I received. I think they've lost the plot, personally. Absolutely fucking crazy behaviour. I did alter my review tho. Lost the drop shipping mention as I don't know that for sure and replaced it with a factual and scathing review. If it stops one single person getting ripped off by them it'll have been worth my time.

#584 Mitz, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
  5. Furkz

Furkz Postman

Get your Paypal refund and move on like every other bad experience. This thread is getting s big too much now. Life goes on.

6. V4P1NG

V4P1NG New Member

He also has a new company set up called tvg retail services, so I guess he changes that yearly to dodge tax or something!

7. Bazza

Bazza New Member

Much the same problem here, I've tried all the numbers below and in the website but I get no answer and ni reply to my messages.