What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least my misery amuses some one.
Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?

It's not your misery that amuses me, just the idea that TVG has different teams in different departments. They can't even manage a shipment of nano wasps let alone a team of staff! :D

I've seen comments on FB that say pre-wasp debacle they were first class for customer service and all problems were solved pronto. Seems they've fallen apart at the seams since then.

Last edited:
It's not your misery that amuses me, just the idea that TVG has different teams in different departments. They can't even manage a shipment of nano wasps let alone a team of staff! :D

I've seen comments on FB that say pre-wasp debacle they were first class for customer service and all problems were solved pronto. Seems they've fallen apart at the seams since then.
Ha ha I know I was only joking

But it does seem like they have some major issues though

Ha ha I know I was only joking

But it does seem like they have some major issues though

Was just over on FB and people were stating that when they opened a claim PP informed them TVG could not respond so to escalate immediately. PP obviously know something we don't.

Was just over on FB and people were stating that when they opened a claim PP informed them TVG could not respond so to escalate immediately. PP obviously know something we don't.
This was the same when I claimed a week or so ago, so it's nothing new. I just think they stopped responding to let PP sort it out.

Is this their closed group because i can't see a page for them anymore?

Has anybody recieved any items purchased from TVG?
BTW google is great look at this as i would think this is where he got the idea to add guru to his name.
https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/pay...5-shopify-penalties-are-you-kidding-me-370951

Is this their closed group because i can't see a page for them anymore?

It wasn't their page. I got there via a re-direct link for people wanting to complain about TVG. Afaik they've shut down all their social media accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom