What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense then,
5k, i would be spitting feathers!!!

Yeah, as you can imagine, I was not a happy bunny. My plan was to stick two fingers up to PP and leave it at that but unfortunately both my personal and business accounts were restricted so that the only thing I could do with either account was receive money. Ultimately, I paid it off because in the long run it would have cost me more in lost business and revenue from not having a working PP account. At the start I expected the same, that they would just take it from the various accounts I had linked but, nope, they couldn't because they are not authorized to take money in that way. They had to wait for me to add the money myself. I did get regular letters and phone calls requesting that I resolve my negative balance but that was all.

eBay on the other hand is a totally different animal. eBay is a market place where as PP are a payment provider/service so their terms are quite different. When you sign up to sell on eBay you have to acknowledge and agree to certain terms and included in those is the authorization for eBay to resolve disputes and to issue refunds which they are then authorized to recover from you. You do have the option within eBay of setting which particular payment method you would prefer they use to recover the funds should a refund be awarded against you. The default setting is via PP. Available funds will be used first and if the available funds are insufficient then they will be debited from the linked bank account. That is why they use an echeque, to make allowance for the time it takes a direct debit to go thru and also to allow for the possibility that the debit could fail if there are insufficient funds in the bank account. An echeque can bounce just like a real world paper cheque, if there are insufficient funds available to back it up.

Last edited:
Is this company even real.
I ordered a ijoy capo squonk on Friday and had an email telling me it had been despatched early Saturday morning.
I have tracked UK delivery but can't seem to find my tracking number. I've tried the order number but it is not recognised by royal mail. I have sent emails but no reply, I have also sent emails in the past about there products but never once received a reply. I have tried calling them but it keeps going through to voice mail.
After reading other people's issues I am starting to wonder if this company is even real. No wonder they only have a 1.6 rating on google!!!!
Yep, put a refund request in via PayPal not likely to be getting that. Is the capo squonk even out yet?

Is this company even real.
I ordered a ijoy capo squonk on Friday and had an email telling me it had been despatched early Saturday morning.
I have tracked UK delivery but can't seem to find my tracking number. I've tried the order number but it is not recognised by royal mail. I have sent emails but no reply, I have also sent emails in the past about there products but never once received a reply. I have tried calling them but it keeps going through to voice mail.
After reading other people's issues I am starting to wonder if this company is even real. No wonder they only have a 1.6 rating on google!!!!

It does look like some vendors have received their Capo stock so it may have been shipped to you. I'd give it a couple days and if it hasn't turned up put a PP claim in.

It does look like some vendors have received their Capo stock so it may have been shipped to you. I'd give it a couple days and if it hasn't turned up put a PP claim in.
Could this be the first sighting of a TVG order out in the wild?!

Screenshot_20171113-120717.png

This is from ecigone so looks like only the black is in stock, wonder what colour you chose?

It could also mean he's printed a label but not actually shipped it yet. I get it with the Chinese quite often. They provide the tracking number but it doesn't actually show up on the tracking website for a few days because they haven't yet dropped off the parcel to the shipper and therefore it hasn't yet been scanned hence why it doesn't initially show up on their tracking website.

View attachment 144226

This is from ecigone so looks like only the black is in stock, wonder what colour you chose?
I ordered the black.
If it's still on pre order then that's fine but don't put the order as being despatched.
But what REALLY annoys me is that there is no communication!!!!
No body replies to emails and no body answers the phone.
I have dealt with different vape companies in the past some good some bad but all have communicated with me.
I've even sent TVG a message on here as well as sending a message through their website, emailing the sales team and trying to phone but as of yet no joy and no ijoy.

I ordered the black.
If it's still on pre order then that's fine but don't put the order as being despatched.
But what REALLY annoys me is that there is no communication!!!!
No body replies to emails and no body answers the phone.
I have dealt with different vape companies in the past some good some bad but all have communicated with me.
I've even sent TVG a message on here as well as sending a message through their website, emailing the sales team and trying to phone but as of yet no joy and no ijoy.

:18:

Sorry to laugh coz it's really not funny but I couldn't help but chuckle at "the sales team". You mean Ray and Thor. That's the only "team" at TVG.

There's no "I" in "team". But there is a "t". Been thinking of how many words beginning with "t" I can think of to describe Ray, Thor and TVG.

Tit
Twat
Turd
Tosser
Toss pot
Traitor
Twit

There's quite a few. :18:

Well at least my misery amuses some one.
Has anyone ever had a good experience with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom