What's new

incoming rant, DO NOT USE MYVAPEDEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh ooh. A game. Do I get three guesses.
1, for a long time have the people of the country in question felt very strongly about a small red binding of literature.
Not sure about that but their pants are defiantly on fire

If that is a private message that you have posted that's very bad form. You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.
they have new incoming avatar
BtMcBTQ1Q2-2.png

well, this is a turn up for the books. posting "private" messages on a public forum!!! and proceeding to call me greedy after they blatantly lied about the whole thing.

Erm..... where are the admin when you need them :/

well, this is a turn up for the books. posting "private" messages on a public forum!!! and proceeding to call me greedy after they blatantly lied about the whole thing.

Erm..... where are the admin when you need them :/

Watching as it unfolds and wagging fingers ;)

I feel your pain @silentg...we've all had it at one time or other from China....

I must admit that although I'm not at all shocked by what's happened, I am a little shocked that you've had grief from @myvapedeal

I've bought from them 3 times in the past and they've been bang on the button on all 3 occasions with no issues at all........

I really hope that @myvapedeal do the right thing and sort you out as in my very humble opinion they are a decent vendor.....

Good luck dude

Right, DO NOT POST PRIVATE MESSAGES as it is against POTV rules.

Maybe have a read of them, take a chill pill and wash it down with a brew or beer, have a vape and sit back. It's Friday FFS.

Have a good day.

Sorry, work was hectic yesterday and the Friday night tipple kicked in a bit quick so refrained from posting. Not happy about this so will explain in clear terms to the vendor what they should be doing when it comes to customer service, listing stock as pre-order etc and that this is the only warning they will get.

@silentg - will shoot you message in a sec, please keep me updated as to what happens with the order. We don't want vendors on the forum, UK or overseas, who do not do the right thing by the good people here so want to know what they do to make this right for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom