What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

incoming rant, DO NOT USE MYVAPEDEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy very little from a bricks and mortar shop...very little....

The Interweb is full of awesome vendors who go above and beyond, and have done for the last 4 and a half years I've used them for....

Don't lump the few that do fuck people over with the ones that are truly great....

I'm all for supporting b&m's when I can, but when I first started out vaping, there was no option but to buy online, and I've stuck with them....
Use Uk based retailers which are recommended and keep money in this country..
Buying from a smaller UK based company you are paying for dance lessons for a little girl or footy boots for a little lad... Buying from big corporations you are just paying for a 2nd swimming pool for a CEO
Agree though a lot of great online retailers but theres always a risk with ordering cheap from china ,especially if somthing goes wrong...
Shawn, Get up to Poynton Vapes, Great little shop and nice guys in there.. Fantastic selection of premium Juice and not a ce4 or vampire vapes in sight..

Use Uk based retailers which are recommended and keep money in this country..
Buying from a smaller UK based company you are paying for dance lessons for a little girl or footy boots for a little lad... Buying from big corporations you are just paying for a 2nd swimming pool for a CEO
Agree though a lot of great online retailers but theres always a risk with ordering cheap from china ,especially if somthing goes wrong...
Shawn, Get up to Poynton Vapes, Great little shop and nice guys in there.. Fantastic selection of premium Juice and not a ce4 or vampire vapes in sight..
Address please mien dude

I was 50/50 on this one at first as I've become used too exaggerated stock claims. Just something we've got used too. But to call him greedy for wanting a refund after you have actively mislead the customer over an item already being shipped when it hasn't even been released by the manufacturer is a step too far. If this is cultural humour you need to be aware of the British cultural tradition of avoiding bad vendors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't actually believe you've called him greedy!! That's mental man. So you'd like him to remove the negative post and then proceed to insult him?

Best take my credit card with me... some good juice there man....
sure is, and more in store, Must try that Coil Spill , I cant put it down ... Take a dripper, u can try everything... Spent 2 hours in there last time... Coffee machine as well, pretty decent macchiato....was well late home but theres a chippy next door so that fits in as well.... Join the loyalty scheme and its easy to get 20% off...
Duncan needs to visit there........ barbers shop on the other side

Last edited:
I've become used too exaggerated stock claims. Just something we've got used too
We should NOT have to get used to these kinda blatant lies.... Only happens in one country normally. I will give you 3 guesses but I think your only going to need one...

We should NOT have to get used to these kinda blatant lies.... Only happens in one country normally. I will give you 3 guesses but I think your only going to need one...
Ooh ooh. A game. Do I get three guesses.
1, for a long time have the people of the country in question felt very strongly about a small red binding of literature.

If that is a private message that you have posted that's very bad form. You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom