What's new

incoming rant, DO NOT USE MYVAPEDEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Postman
@myvapedeal
(wife)Placed an order on the 8Th February for 2 Smok AL85 Baby Aliens, one for my wife and one for me.
Found it a little odd at first as NO OTHER Chinese suppliers had these in stock. Was assured these were ACTIVELY in stock.

Tracking number sent to me on the 9th Feb. The tracking was pretty much bullshit as it didn't even show as pre advised or anything, just NOT RECOGNISED.
I contacted them via their message centre on the 13th Feb to see wtf was happening. Was given the same Chinese bullshit, "Holidays mean slow from Post Office".

Waited a week after tracking was provided and STILL was not recognised or anything.
Messaged them again and was told to "WAIT patiently".

Now at this point I was a little concerned as still NO other CHINESE suppliers had these in stock, like ANYWHERE, so the penny was finally dropping. They did not have the stock and very clearly had not sent fuck all out and they had just generated a tracking number.

Fuck it, open a PayPal dispute.

Still messages received saying they HAD sent the order and tracking will update.

I told them I had opened a PayPal dispute on the 16th and I wanted a full refund. They agreed that if the tracking had NOT updated by Monday 20th Feb (yesterday) they would refund my money.
So yesterday, still no info on the tracking number and STILL not recognised so messaged them for the full refund.
Also, I ordered 2 of the kits from a UK vendor who actually had them in stock after I could have gotten them from the UK 2 fucking weeks ago.

Messaged them again to ask where the fuck my refund as they had not replied to my last message.
Low and behold they suddenly got the tracking to work.
Well, the tracking is now showing as pre advised and the time on the tracking is 3 minutes after I demanded my refund as they had promised if the tracking was not updated the day before.
This boys and girls means, they have ONLY JUST SENT THE FUCKING ORDER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY HAVE JUST GOT STOCK AND BASICALLY SENT THE ORDER TODAY (21st February).

@myvapedeal you are fucking lying bastards.
You did not have the stock when I ordered.
You did not send the order when you sent me the tracking number.
You generated a tracking number and waited until you had the stock to send out.
ALMOST 3 WEEKS FUCKING LATER.

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am angry, I am fucking bubbling here

2017-02-21_08-08-31.png

tracking.png

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Last edited:
Just open a PayPal dispute. In my experience they always side with the buyer. In future always buy from a shop not the internet because you can't really go wrong.. Good luck.

@silentg moved to negative review section, can you update your post with the usual disclaimer please.

Just open a PayPal dispute. In my experience they always side with the buyer. In future always buy from a shop not the internet because you can't really go wrong.. Good luck.
I buy very little from a bricks and mortar shop...very little....

The Interweb is full of awesome vendors who go above and beyond, and have done for the last 4 and a half years I've used them for....

Don't lump the few that do fuck people over with the ones that are truly great....

I'm all for supporting b&m's when I can, but when I first started out vaping, there was no option but to buy online, and I've stuck with them....

Greedy? For wanting his money back when you haven't sent him his order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom