What's new

Has anyone used Vapechaseruk.co.uk before?

Looks ok to me, just because it's a site not many people might've used, or heard of, doesn't mean it's a scam. Postage T&Cs appear slightly odd, for the cheapest option, other than that

Our standard shipping option is a very low cost option where even we do not have the ability to claim for a lost or damaged parcel. This also applies to our DPD free shipping option. We do not recommend this option but it is there as it is highly requested by our customers. If your parcel becomes lost or even damaged and you use this option then we cannot refund or replace the order. If you use any of our other shipping options then we will refund and or replace at the earliest date.

that sort of disclaimer seems unacceptable imo and i think it may also be legally dubious.

so what is the verdict? legit, or not legit?
Well the guy running the "company" is called Jack Dodd and his partners name is Katie Calver and they live in Tamworth with their 4 week old new born baby Poppy.
I don't know them personally but they appear real.
As for the company being legitimate I'd air with the side of caution and say the jury is out.
Drop shipper at best and tbh I could do my own drop shipping so no reason for me to run the risk of using them.

Looks ok to me, just because it's a site not many people might've used, or heard of, doesn't mean it's a scam. Postage T&Cs appear slightly odd, for the cheapest option, other than that

Our standard shipping option is a very low cost option where even we do not have the ability to claim for a lost or damaged parcel. This also applies to our DPD free shipping option. We do not recommend this option but it is there as it is highly requested by our customers. If your parcel becomes lost or even damaged and you use this option then we cannot refund or replace the order. If you use any of our other shipping options then we will refund and or replace at the earliest date.

It does not bother you that there are no real world contact details as required by law.

Well the guy running the "company" is called Jack Dodd and his partners name is Katie Calver and they live in Tamworth with their 4 week old new born baby Poppy.
As for the company being legitimate I'd air with the side of caution and say the jury is out.
Drop shipper at best and tbh I could do my own drop shipping so no reason for me to run the risk of using them.

we only seen this in an article in a local news website. might not be true.

As you've mentioned Tamworth ( I wasn't going to bother re: address), the only address I could find for vape chaser is Dormer Avenue, Tamworth, a residential address, so you might be right about the drop shipping.

Back
Top Bottom