What's new

Grey Haze Warning !!!

I haven't used them in a few years and I must admit I never had a problem personally, but even back then there were....stories.

I did get a TFV12 when they where on offer the rba version did i get what i ordered ? no i got the stock coil version, they gave me 10% back and i ended up buying another from Banginvapes which cost me less and had the rba.
With the TPD fully in force now all my purchases are made via our favourite vendors from the far east more than they already where.
1 lesson i did learn was ijoy/limitless stuff is worse than Smok imo. especially ijoy/limitless tanks and we all know what rhymes with tank and it matches the service from Greyhaze these days.

Quick update, PayPal found in my favour and I got an email to say that the money has been placed in my account !!! :2thumbsup: I might add that during the dispute, I never recieved any response from Grey Haze, although I have had about 20 emails from them advertising what they had in stock !!!

I did get a TFV12 when they where on offer the rba version did i get what i ordered ? no i got the stock coil version, they gave me 10% back and i ended up buying another from Banginvapes which cost me less and had the rba.
With the TPD fully in force now all my purchases are made via our favourite vendors from the far east more than they already where.
1 lesson i did learn was ijoy/limitless stuff is worse than Smok imo. especially ijoy/limitless tanks and we all know what rhymes with tank and it matches the service from Greyhaze these days.

Are you implying "limitless leaking" ?????
That's all iv'e had from my smok tank this afternoon................
Juice ain't cheap when it all ends up on your jeans !!!!!!

Are you implying "limitless leaking" ?????
That's all iv'e had from my smok tank this afternoon................
Juice ain't cheap when it all ends up on your jeans !!!!!!

The limitless that leaked was a this one
upload_2017-7-16_19-53-26.jpeg
Smok tanks i have had a few some leak some don't, it's either user error, damaged seals or change in room temp that caused mine to leak. If you are using the rba on a smok it could be the wicking ain't right, or with stock coils it's usually a sign its on the way out.
A good reason for you to make your own juice is how much it costs when your tanks leak, 30ml £15. 30ml DIY less than £2

The limitless that leaked was a this one View attachment 133903 Smok tanks i have had a few some leak some don't, it's either user error, damaged seals or change in room temp that caused mine to leak. If you are using the rba on a smok it could be the wicking ain't right, or with stock coils it's usually a sign its on the way out.
A good reason for you to make your own juice is how much it costs when your tanks leak, 30ml £15. 30ml DIY less than £2

It was a DIY mix, but I would rather vape it, than trickle it down my legs.............................

About 3 years ago, greyhaze were decent, they were my goto vendor......by fuck me, alongside ukwankstore these lost the plot massively.....

The thing is, I had a very decent chat with the guy that owns greyhaze a few years ago and he was a top top fella, very knowledgable and on the ball.....fuck knows what's happened down there

The Views I am about to express are my own and are gained from my personal experience, They are not the Views held by POTV or anyone associated with the Forum !!!
I've never had to leave a Negative Review for a Vendor before, mainly because I've been lucky enough to have had Great service from all of the Firms I've used, ( Apart from Gearbest, but that's another story ).
So I'm Genuinely Gutted to start this thread about one of my Favourite Vendors, Namely Grey Haze !!!
I've used them a Fair few times in the past, and have always received impeccable service and good quality gear !!!
Until now that is.
I ordered a Limitless Arms Race Mod for my Son's Birthday just under a month ago, ( I know, it's not my cup of Tea either ) I received it quickly as usual, and my Son was very happy with the Mod !!!
He called me yesterday to say that the clip on the battery sleeve had snapped off.
After looking at the fastening method it appears that the metal spring clips on the bottom of the sleeve fastens onto the main body of the Mod behind a piece of Plastic, and this obviously wasn't up to the job !!!
I emailed Grey Haze regarding the Warranty, and received a reply quickly !!!
They informed me that unfortunately any Physical damage to the Mod was not covered by the warranty after Seven Days !!!
I replied, stating that, Physical damage implied that it had been caused by user error, and not due to normal usage and the fact that the fastening method was obviously doomed to fail.
I also voiced my dissatisfaction with their reply and stated that I would be spending my money elsewhere in the future !!!
I waited until now to post this, In case I had any further correspondence from them, but they obviously think the matter is closed !!!
So, In essence, If you order anything from Grey Haze, Be Warned that you have a week for any Flaws to appear, after that you are well and truly Stuffed !!!

thanks for this post the arms race "was" on my list

but :worthless:

please :18:

Back
Top Bottom