What's new

Finest Vapes is so bad

Eyeball bids you a good day and leaves the thread.

Fair enough. It’s a fact though. If you bought a pyrex oven dish from a shop that turned out not to be pyrex, and shattered the first time you put it in the oven, it’s their responsibility.

Fair enough. It’s a fact though. If you bought a pyrex oven dish from a shop that turned out not to be pyrex, and shattered the first time you put it in the oven, it’s their responsibility.

Exactly.
Also at the end of the day day there is no excuse for bad customer service.

I left a review on trust pilot about what happened. They have responded with nothing but lies. They have accused my OH of being abusive and aggressive which is just wrong. Basically everything they said is lies but it shows me what they are really like. OH made the call with me present though I said nothing. The entire call was done on speaker so I heard all of it. I will NEVER shop with them again

I've sent you a PM @pipistroller.
And I went and had a look at your past posts, just for curiousities sake. Looks like you have issues with a few vendors from time to time?

I've sent you a PM @pipistroller.
And I went and had a look at your past posts, just for curiousities sake. Looks like you have issues with a few vendors from time to time?

I had issue with a vendor over a year ago when I bought a Smok mod that went nuts very very quickly. The vendor didn't want to know even though it was within warranty period. I think that was a fair gripe tbh

You can't help yourself :D

Back
Top Bottom