What's new

Finest Vapes is so bad

pipistroller

Postman
Firstly, this is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

OH bought me a Dot RDA for my birthday and bought a trinity glass cap from Finest Vapes to go with it. I am extremely careful with all my vaping gear and do not abuse any of it in any way. I had my trinity glass cap for 10 days when it broke in my mouth when I was going to have a vape. It happened in the middle of a vape meet in front of over 100 people. It was witnessed by many people. Part of the glass was on the floor, part of it was still on my Dot RDA and some of the glass was in my mouth. The guys at the vape meet said it looked as though there was a hairline crack in it from when I got it and that it should be replaced by wherever it was bought from.
OH contacted Finest Vapes by phone today and told them what had happened. Not once did the guy ask if I had been cut or hurt, all he wanted to say was it was nothing to do with them and to go to Dotmod. OH told him that he had bought the glass cap from Finest Vapes therefore they are the vendor and its their responsibility to replace it. Again the guy from Finest Vapes didn't want to know and said OH needed to speak to his manager who conveniently was not there. Was told the manger would call by end of business today. He told OH that they close at 7pm yet their site says the close at 5pm and of course no call from anyone from Finest Vapes. Their website says if you have bought faulty or damaged goods that they will redeliver - this obviously is not the case so they are lying on their website !!
Obviously this is one of those places who take your money and when something goes wrong they do nothing except have your money. Customer aftersale service is appauling.

I don't think you have a case. Glass sections probably come under the DOA rule and they will argue that you should have checked it fully on receipt and you could have caused the hairline crack yourself.

This doesn't excuse poor customer service though.

I don't think you have a case. Glass sections probably come under the DOA rule and they will argue that you should have checked it fully on receipt and you could have caused the hairline crack yourself.

This doesn't excuse poor customer service though.

Oh I am certain they would say I cracked it myself though I know I didn't. I checked it when I got it and couldn't see anything which is why the guys at the vape meet thought that the crack was so fine you couldn't see it. Their customer service though is terrible.

I'm with the shop on this one, yeah I agree customer service could have been better and they should have asked if you was ok at the very least but it's a piece of glass you have used for 10 days without issue so I wouldn't have thought that after so long it would just pop on its own I would have thought if it was cracked when you got it then it would have gone a lot sooner than 10 days worth of use but what do I know I wouldn't use glass like this anyway just incase this type of shit happens hope you get a resolution or at the very least a apology for the shit service

I'm with the shop on this one, yeah I agree customer service could have been better and they should have asked if you was ok at the very least but it's a piece of glass you have used for 10 days without issue so I wouldn't have thought that after so long it would just pop on its own I would have thought if it was cracked when you got it then it would have gone a lot sooner than 10 days worth of use but what do I know I wouldn't use glass like this anyway just incase this type of shit happens hope you get a resolution or at the very least a apology for the shit service

Thanks so much I appreciate it. When it happened I did tell the guys at the vape meet that I had been using it for 10 days with no issue. They said that was probably more luck than anything that it didn't break sooner. You live and learn though

Reckon I have to agree with @mattyk2010 here.

Really glad you are ok and abit crappy of the shop to not ask how you are but glass is fragile, slightest tap can weaken or damage it, hence why vape bands exist. Glass also doesn't hold up to well to rapidly increase in heat and then cooling. Afraid it's impossible to say it was a defect from supplier, if you didn't notice any damage in 10 days well... Makes it even less probable it came from shop like that.

As I said, main thing is you are uninjured. Try delrin caps, far more durable.

Reckon I have to agree with @mattyk2010 here.

Really glad you are ok and abit crappy of the shop to not ask how you are but glass is fragile, slightest tap can weaken or damage it, hence why vape bands exist. Glass also doesn't hold up to well to rapidly increase in heat and then cooling. Afraid it's impossible to say it was a defect from supplier, if you didn't notice any damage in 10 days well... Makes it even less probable it came from shop like that.

As I said, main thing is you are uninjured. Try delrin caps, far more durable.

Will do. I don't want to run the risk of glass breaking in my gob again

Back
Top Bottom