What's new

Ecigwarehouse service

Hi @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 I bought from them last year before I knew better and you do get your stuff but I think they are dropshippers mine took about 3 weeks to arrive.

thanks @MrDJ & @Martvb60 , see the thing is, i am always OCD about these things, i swear by FT have spent a small fortune with them never an issue, got caught with my pants down on this one, will wait it out for a week or so

after i emailed them this morning i just received an email with an order update "awaiting shipment"

i paid with paypal so if i dont have any joy ill just raise a claim, and give myself a punch to the Davina McCalls for being a moron

ive updated recommended suppliers list with this:
Please be aware of a company named ECIGWAREHOUSE who have a misleading website with a .co.uk website and a uk address but are actually drop shippers and all orders will come from China. as far as we know no stock is kept in the UK so if you order expect for the usual wait from china. stock does arrive though as far as we know.

Morning Apes

apologies for resurrecting an old thread.

Last week i was looking to order the Smok Mico/mipod rip off, to see what it was all about. I was speaking to a mate who was sat on his laptop and i asked him to check who had it in stock, he said ecigwarehouse uk

Now don't know why, but i thought i had ordered with them before, so went ahead and placed the order. Received an email within 5 minutes confirming they had my order and then another email with an order number.

I realised this morning i had no shipping details arrive yet so jumped onto check, and then found this thread,

I am now realising i should have properly checked them out, by been caught out with the UK domain.

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys recently ?

I have sent them an email asking for a shipping reference and confirmation my item has been sent, I'm not holding out much hope now though

any help is greatly appreciated as always
I was stupid enough to order from them very recently. As previously said, you will receive you order but it will take about 3 weeks.

Now Stu is not a happy chap

Ordered last week the Bonza by the Vaping Bogan

Did it as a guest (stupid really)

And...,,,

Nought

No email no contact there phone doesn’t work, won’t respond to emails

So PayPal dispute

Bad service 1/10 could do better. I was quite surprised

It’s been over a week now 10 days now

Grumble grumble

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."
I also ordered from ecigwarehouse and have not received anything from them no replys to emails phone number is automated service am now filing a paypal dispute its sites like this that puts people off buying on the internet

I also ordered from ecigwarehouse and have not received anything from them no replys to emails phone number is automated service am now filing a paypal dispute its sites like this that puts people off buying on the internet
they are drop shippers who are based in china.
paypal will reimburse you but its the hassle you could do without.

as youve been a member for 6 years this might be worth bookmarking for future reference. if they are not on here then dont use. post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

This is a drop-ship Chinese company which have several sites acquired from Godaddy. Vapemart is used by them for PayPal transactions and vappo.co.UK for emails.
I have purchased twice, idiot, and both times had to go to PayPal resolution's to kick them. Got my first purchase weeks later, still awaiting second purchase outcome.
My investigations of the owner has now hit a brick wall mainly because they are based in China and have no physical base in the UK.
They fail to deliver to customers giving false information and delays in shipping are frequent. There are hundred's of complaints scattered on vape forums, Trust pilot etc. I would strongly advise not to buy from this site to save you the frustration, aggravation and delays to your purchase.

This is a drop-ship Chinese company which have several sites acquired from Godaddy. Vapemart is used by them for PayPal transactions and vappo.co.UK for emails.
I have purchased twice, idiot, and both times had to go to PayPal resolution's to kick them. Got my first purchase weeks later, still awaiting second purchase outcome.
My investigations of the owner has now hit a brick wall mainly because they are based in China and have no physical base in the UK.
They fail to deliver to customers giving false information and delays in shipping are frequent. There are hundred's of complaints scattered on vape forums, Trust pilot etc. I would strongly advise not to buy from this site to save you the frustration, aggravation and delays to your purchase.
Sound advice. @ttvaper

Back
Top Bottom