POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Don't bother buying from 3fVape - poor customer service

Discussion in 'Negative Vendor/Seller/Mod Maker Reviews' started by tomhirvin, Feb 6, 2018.

1. tobywonkanobi

tobywonkanobi Moderator
    Staff Member

This is now in the negative review section. Can you please read the rules and add the disclaimer to your original post. Otherwise it will have to come down.

2. tobywonkanobi

tobywonkanobi Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi @Gina3fvape , can you please read through the thread and see if there is anything you can do to help? Maybe message and get the order details and look into it for him?

3. crustyfolker

crustyfolker Veteran

See this is the difference between companies, if it where GB, ft, hote, you would have been given a refund or offered something like a replacement etc. This is not going to keep customers returning which i would think 3f would want return business. I can't see this being a losing claim so i would just get Paypal to recover the money, show them all the evidence and you will win your claim

4. Ment

Ment Legend

You could get on to your bosses and say you've received a very bad review on a major forum and this is likely to lead a substantial loss of sales if it's not resolved satisfactorily.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Gina3fvape

Gina3fvape Overseas Vendor

@tomhirvin Sorry for the inconvenience, I have asked our customer service to review your case, I will update you the information as soon as I got the comfirmation from our customer service. Thank you for your waiting.

6. Gina3fvape

Gina3fvape Overseas Vendor

@tomhirvin
    Sorry for the inconvenience and all the problems we cause.

It is our misunderstanding led to the wrong judgment to this issues.

Here comes the solution of your case:

We offer you a free product for the compensation as the one you ordered, there is no need for return the old one.

But we recommended you to choose an item from 24HRS District which has the equivalent value of your former order.

We understand your disappointment and felt truly sorry for the current situation, hope you agree on the solution,and thank you again for support 3FVAPE.

• Like Like x 6
  7. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Nice work Gina.

I will add to forum members and it may be worth feeding back to 3f Gina that this particular clone has been universally slammed for various quality issues. There's a reason the original was a hell of a pricey item.
    The poor fit and finish are irrelevant compared to the inappropriate materials used for the circuit which are dangerous. Steer clear people.

8. tomhirvin

tomhirvin Postman

Done. Sorry I should have looked.