What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Don't bother buying from 3fVape - poor customer service

tomhirvin

Postman
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

I just thought I would share my experiences with you.

I purchased a YFTK Venom mech mod from them in December. As soon as it arrived there were problems. It would not fire properly. Having stripped it down it was clear that the switch mechanism was not fit for purpose. It was in fact dangerous. After only a few fires the delrin button had started to melt and the the switch had become so carbonated it had to be cleaned to make it fire.

I immediately sent them a message. They asked for a video of the problem which I sent. It clearly showed that it would not fire. I asked for a refund. Two months later they sent me a message saying that they had spoken to the supplier and there was 'nothing wrong with it'. I sent further pictures showing burn damage and told them that the mod was potentially dangerous.

The last email I got back said that as I had had the mod for two months there was nothing they could do, despite the fact that the only reason I had it for that time was it took them so long to reply to me.

They offered me a $12 credit which leaves me $35 out of pocket with a mod that doesn't work.

I would strongly advise buying things from them as if anything goes wrong they will not help you or give you your money back. This is in contrast to FT which has refunded me on many occasions without question.

Don't put money in their pockets and don't even think about buying the Venom X mod. It will most likely melt your face.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you had a shit experience with 3fVape.
I've used them many times without issue. Maybe I've just been lucky and not experienced their returns procedure.

@tomhirvin - I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience with 3fvape.

I would definitely chase this up with both the vendor and with PayPal.

I do have to move this over to the negative review section. Please have a read of the rules there, and then add the disclaimer to the original post.

Hope it all gets sorted. [emoji52]

I realise now that I should have waited for a review. This incident has taught me that.

What angers me is they have a 45 day return policy. I contact them 8 days after I received the item, sent them photos and videos and saying I wanted to return it and then they didn't contact me until after the 45 day had expired. They are telling me they can't do anything because it's now over the 45 days but I first contacted them within 8. It's just dodgy.

I have opened a dispute with Paypal. I also notice they no longer sell the Venom X on their site. I wonder why that is....

Back
Top Bottom