What's new

Dominic Watt AKA Dominic Wright - Facebook Seller

kymru

Postman
This is a personal review of a seller that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the seller identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN

my cousin was after a new mod, he saw a Smok H-Priv last week and liked the look of it, one come up for sale on a Facebook group on Monday 8th Aug 2016, so i jumped on it, agreed a price, first class "signed for" postage and paid, since the photo followed the rules of the FB page (name, date in the picture), i didnt think anything of it, i was assured the item would sent later that day

Tues: waited for the parcel, didnt turn up, got in touch with the seller, "something come up" but said he would post it shortly as he was passing the post office

Tues Evening: got a message saying he was sorry messing me around, he will post it in the morning and at the weekend he would send me the postage cost back as an apology, he had a problem that day, thats why he didnt send it

later that night he left the FB group and blocked me on FB, now things start to click into place

Wed: usual day

Thur: waited for a parcel, nothing turned up, got in touch with the other 2 buyers who also paid for things from him, they hadn't received anything either and not realised he had left the group and blocked them

Fri (today): still no parcel, the other 2 people and myself attempted to get in touch with him with no success, we are all peeved and all out of pocket

the named person went by Dominic Watt on the FB group but also had a second account Dominic Mockin'box Wright

im sure he will change his name in facebook in the future to avoid being recognised, but he cant change his FB url (not sure if i can post them or pics of his facebook page)

sadly happening all the time.
and thats why the forum bosses decided to make a minimum post count of 100 before new members could access the classifieds.

hope paypal sorts it out for you. then youve only got 5 posts to go on here to access the classifieds.

Have you claimed the cash back via PayPal?

paid by friends and family, but the other 2 got in touch with Paypal and they are dealing with it, even though they also paid by friends and family, sent him a request of the money back but nothing yet, think ill have to go the same route as the other 2

Good luck, can't stand scum bags like that. Take it he requested a friend's and family payment? That would have instantly set my alarm bells ringing tbh

sadly happening all the time.
and thats why the forum bosses decided to make a minimum post count of 100 before new members could access the classifieds.

hope paypal sorts it out for you. then youve only got 5 posts to go on here to access the classifieds.
As long as you pay via goods and services you're covered. The 100 posts thing still bemuses me but I've covered that too many times already! Haha

What a scum bag. I really hope you get your money back soon and get that MOD.

I recently got stung for £20 from a Facebook sale/trade group. I paid by f &f like a dick. Never again.

If anyone asks to be paid f&f, tell them that you will pay the difference, cover the charges and pay the proper way.

If they have a problem with that, they are trying to scam you.

Back
Top Bottom