What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dj vape address please

i would get an rma or return ..
or you will not get your cash back .. if paypal give u your money back just keep it ..

In that case I will.hold the item until PayPal decide if PayPal give me my money back I will politely ask for the address but I will not pay for the postage as I have cancelled the order weeks ago.

Thank you and very much appreciated

In that case I will.hold the item until PayPal decide if PayPal give me my money back I will politely ask for the address but I will not pay for the postage as I have cancelled the order weeks ago.

Thank you and very much appreciated

At a certain point in the return process paypal offer you a postage paid label, make sure not to miss it.

great ive put an order in with them did not know they were not in uk
May God make it easy for you :)

They don't do communication lol

Have you received order confirmation?

How they can trade with .co.uk is surly against the law?

May God make it easy for you :)

They don't do communication lol

Have you received order confirmation?

How they can trade with .co.uk is surly against the law?
hi no just says order fulfilled no tracking and no email to say posted so it could be a long wait ordered on the 8th may but i thought they were in uk thats why i ordered from them they have a uk web page in .co.uk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom