What's new

Dj vape address please

82khali

Postman
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Hi guys placed an order around 4 weeks ago, had no confirmation sent.

Sent two emails one to the email address on the site and the other to the PayPal email address after a week no response

I opened a case via PayPal humbly requesting to cancel my order, as I have now waited for a long time and had no communication I have ordered else where and to please cancel my order.

I received the product from the other company happy days .

Only Friday gone I received the item from them with no return address.

So I have two of the same item.

Does anyone have a return address that I can return their item to them please.

It's a tough time with covid 19 and I do appreciate that. as a business owner I respond to all my emails most times on the same day or next day.

These guys it's been 4 weeks and no emails :/

Kindly if someone has a return address please forward it to me so I am able to return Thier product.

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
think this is them mate @82khali

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

These companies are terrible, websites always have a uk email address though based in China, so easy to place an order tlwith these companies thinking that they are a legit uk based vendor.

And the moral of the story is......Always buy from trusted vendors and read the fucking reviews. Fuck me, it's not really that hard is it now.

Yeah there's a vape shop in manc with a very similar name as I remember and they're diamonds so don't go in full pelt until you knowgot the right one. Lol. Luton sounds about right.
there was a similar one on the outskirts of Swindon a year or so back. That was a little council bungalow.
have seen the drop shipper advertising. No address no order, has to be the way to go.
still easily done in haste.

Back
Top Bottom