What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chefsflavours

Hi @Jimbojones

My name is Lewis and I own Chefs Flavours. I am very sorry that this has happened and I assure you we have a very strict process when bottling down flavours but sometimes mistakes do happen. I understand you have already spoken to Sophie a couple of weeks ago through our website and concluded that the hair was attached between the label and bottle and not actually inside? You also say in your OP about a second bottle that has dust or mould? You didn't bring this up with Sophie so could you contact us with the details please?

Sorry again and we will do our everything we can to stop this happening again

Lewis

You might want to update your signature. I just followed it to check out your products and it takes you to your now closed 'chefs vapour' URL.

Oh dear...

There's massive levels of frustration in some people's lives, and they'll concoct the most convoluted
and ridiculous ways of putting it on others...

Look on the bright side.

If the OP hadn't 'embellished the truth' then the follow ups wouldn't have existed, the company might not have come to my attention, and I might not be looking at ordering from them.

The OP might have inadvertently done the company a favour :)

Last edited:
Shame the OP probably won't log in again to see that he has been a dick. Hope he does though.

Back
Top Bottom