What's new

Chefsflavours

Hi @Jimbojones

My name is Lewis and I own Chefs Flavours. I am very sorry that this has happened and I assure you we have a very strict process when bottling down flavours but sometimes mistakes do happen. I understand you have already spoken to Sophie a couple of weeks ago through our website and concluded that the hair was attached between the label and bottle and not actually inside? You also say in your OP about a second bottle that has dust or mould? You didn't bring this up with Sophie so could you contact us with the details please?

Sorry again and we will do our everything we can to stop this happening again

Lewis

So why’ve you now posted on an open forum about a problem that’d already been resolved and painted it in a different light to what had actually occurred @Jimbojones ? You’d ascertained with Chefs CS that the hair was outside the bottle but yet in your OP you don’t mention that.

Seems like a strange thing to do, no?

That clears that up then, appears that he's just having a pop at Chefs, probably chasing a refund. I have to say, I order pretty much everything I vape via Chefs and have never had a problem. On the contrary, they've added free samples to my orders a number of times for no reason, as well as getting my orders to me very quickly. Sophie even drew me a picture when I asked :18:

That clears that up then, appears that he's just having a pop at Chefs, probably chasing a refund. I have to say, I order pretty much everything I vape via Chefs and have never had a problem. On the contrary, they've added free samples to my orders a number of times for no reason, as well as getting my orders to me very quickly. Sophie even drew me a picture when I asked :18:

Same. I’ve had some stellar service from lots of vendors and Chefs are right at the top of that tree for me also regarding their CS.
And while I haven’t had a problem myself I’ve seen others who have, these things happen, and they’re always dealt with swiftly and very professionally.

The thread just smacks of someone bored and wanting a bit of early morning entertainment to be honest.

Same. I’ve had some stellar service from lots of vendors and Chefs are right at the top of that tree for me also regarding their CS.
And while I haven’t had a problem myself I’ve seen others who have, these things happen, and they’re always dealt with swiftly and very professionally.

The thread just smacks of someone bored and wanting a bit of early morning entertainment to be honest.

You're probably right, hate seeing someone trying to tarnish the reputation of a good company though. After all, there are plenty of shit ones around!

I only had good experiences with Chef’s Flavours.
OP annoyed me, this slander creates a bad image for a good company.
So [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] to Chef’s

Back
Top Bottom