What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beware of this seller

Well all I can do towards this thread is to say we all have bad days and I'm sure shop's have them too.
I shall refrain from helping again in case of offense but my experience with hip hop was someone who genuinely wasn't at all happy that a customer wasn't satisfied. I don't think I've done one of these where a company has been so genuinely helpful with absolutely no pressure from me. (I usually get a little into the mix before they fold) but they actually wanted to help from the get go.
Hopefully pipistroller will get it sorted soon whatever route is taken.
I call a mis trial and find in favour of both parties. Lol.

Lolol If mr hiphopjuice had been ever so willing to put it all right since it all started a couple of weeks ago there would have been no problem. Shame he couldn't have sorted it with me though. Shame too he couldn't have done the right thing when paypal contacted him. It's all good though it will come right in the end:)

Really?
For fuck sake. He’s trying to help you.

I can 100% confirm he’s no vape vendor, and lives in totally the wrong area.

What an ungrateful, jumped up sack of shit you are huh?

Maybe you should utilise your highly developed interpersonal skills and/or your crystal ball and sort out your own problems next time, because folk like you deserve precisely nothing.

I think you are quite a rude, abusive person, however that's only my opinion.
Don't think I would wade into a thread, and say things like "sack of shit" when you know nothing at all about that person !

I think you are quite a rude, abusive person, however that's only my opinion.
Don't think I would wade into a thread, and say things like "sack of shit" when you know nothing at all about that person !

Thanks for your input.

Enjoy your evening [emoji2]

I've just sent an e-mail to them too. I'd get a report into trading standards. By checking the site it does look like a middle man site and I suspect in violation of many trading rules. I've given them my thoughts and I await their reply.

Just had a look at their site myself, don't really know why anyone would want to buy anything from them.
Nothing cheap, in fact quite a few things are more expensive than other UK sites.
They do have a nice shirt in the clothing section though for £14.99.
I have been looking at the same shirt on another site for a few days, think I will get it from them as it's £10.99 direct from the US.

Was going to phone them up to see if they would do a price match.
Gone off that idea, I would never deal with a company that has one mobile phone number for their business !!!

Thanks for your input.

Enjoy your evening [emoji2]

Not a problem :)

Having a really good night, must get some sleep soon though.

What time do the lights, and wifi go off in the institution you are in ?

They’re off. The miracles of candles and some petrified hemp is doing wonders.

Don’t forget to take your leg out and your teeth off.

Or summat like that.

Probably the same time yours do...:P
@SirLugg is not really known for his diplomacy, but he does have a really cool dog and is honest to a fault about his opinions of people...

Back
Top Bottom