What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Beware of this seller

Really?
For fuck sake. He’s trying to help you.

I can 100% confirm he’s no vape vendor, and lives in totally the wrong area.

What an ungrateful, jumped up sack of shit you are huh?

Maybe you should utilise your highly developed interpersonal skills and/or your crystal ball and sort out your own problems next time, because folk like you deserve precisely nothing.

No actually I am not what you called me ... I am someone who has been ripped off by someone claiming to own a shop and who is giving out details of my order and my name openly !!!!!!!!!!!!

No actually I am not what you called me ... I am someone who has been ripped off by someone claiming to own a shop and who is giving out details of my order and my name openly !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, well with the meagre level of gratitude you’ve shown someone who has gone above and beyond to help you out I truly hope your self pity gets you what you need.

Disgraceful.

Oh lordy. Think you have the wrong end of the stick pipi. I have your name as I contacted hiphop for you last night and pretty much most of today even though I've just moved and have a great deal to do.
I as always was trying to help. I live in Swindon pipi (as most apes know) and this company is in manc. I am attempting to do my best to get you your replacement. By personally speaking to them on your behalf (I've been known to do this a few times when a fellow ape is in trouble) trust me no vape company wants to be in the potv sin bin.
Now I am a little offended to be fair so I will walk away and inform hip hop to do what they feel best.

If you are not hiphopjuice then I truely apologise ..... if you had been ripped off then someone comes onto the forum giving you your name and telling you about converstaions that took place ... you would wonder too

Really?
For fuck sake. He’s trying to help you.

I can 100% confirm he’s no vape vendor, and lives in totally the wrong area.

What an ungrateful, jumped up sack of shit you are huh?

Maybe you should utilise your highly developed interpersonal skills and/or your crystal ball and sort out your own problems next time, because folk like you deserve precisely nothing.
^^^^^^^^^^
This I can't believe her and I hope they do fuck all for them ungrateful twat!!

Yeah, well with the meagre level of gratitude you’ve shown someone who has gone above and beyond to help you out I truly hope your self pity gets you what you need.

Disgraceful.

No self pity here I'm taking it to trading standards they can deal with him

To clarify before I go. I introduced myself as a fellow member of a forum so he assumed we where acquainted which is why he referenced a first name. No further details have been sent to me not even an order number. I obviously wouldn't use this in a forum only through pm. And I gave you mine too as its polite.
Truly sorry for getting you an offer of having your lost cause sorted.

To clarify before I go. I introduced myself as a fellow member of a forum so he assumed we where acquainted which is why he referenced a first name. No further details have been sent to me not even an order number. I obviously wouldn't use this in a forum only through pm. And I gave you mine too as its polite.
Truly sorry for getting you an offer of having your lost cause sorted.

I'm awefully sorry .. I genuinely am .. I fully accept that this guy from hiphopjuice was probably very polite to you but when he spoke to my OH on the phone he as very rude .. he came across as extremely shifty. He has made me REALLY suspicious. I apologise for any offence and thank you for what you did ... I will take it down the official route and let the authorities deal with it from here.

I'm awefully sorry .. I genuinely am .. I fully accept that this guy from hiphopjuice was probably very polite to you but when he spoke to my OH on the phone he as very rude .. he came across as extremely shifty. He has made me REALLY suspicious. I apologise for any offence and thank you for what you did ... I will take it down the official route and let the authorities deal with it from here.
It's fine. But I am in no doubt you have had the issue's you say. Everybody has a bad day you , me ,whomever hip hop are lol. I helped as I remember the original thread and didn't want a fellow ape ripped off.
I can only say whoever I have spoken too has gone to great lengths today to see your sorted. 9 emails trying to let me know he is attempting to get hold of you and can I message you. ( the power of POTV and a fresh day). I would suggest you take up his offer to sort it out as with a paypal claim fail (for whatever reasons) and him contacting you after offering to sort it. You probably won't get far if I'm honest.
Good luck though.

It's fine. But I am in no doubt you have had the issue's you say. Everybody has a bad day you , me ,whomever hip hop are lol. I helped as I remember the original thread and didn't want a fellow ape ripped off.
I can only say whoever I have spoken too has gone to great lengths today to see your sorted. 9 emails trying to let me know he is attempting to get hold of you and can I message you. ( the power of POTV and a fresh day). I would suggest you take up his offer to sort it out as with a paypal claim fail (for whatever reasons) and him contacting you after offering to sort it. You probably won't get far if I'm honest.
Good luck though.

No good deed goes unpunished :D

Back
Top Bottom