What's new

Beware of this seller

Ok pipi. They are going to get in touch and regardless of the paypal decision. Think they will replace the mod still for you if you send it back but wait for them to get in touch.
Seems it got out of hand a bit quick and really want to make it right. Update me on the situation but so far again fair play to hip-hop.
Be nice to see a happy ending and have another vendor we can trust to see is right.

I will await the full outcome but seems like a genuinely helpful guy. Just a little bit of a bad day for all concerned. Will await pipi to let is know it's all sorted but on the legnths hip-hop have gone to to get hold of me and keep me updated looks like we may have a great vendor by the end of this.
Good news all round.

I will await the full outcome but seems like a genuinely helpful guy. Just a little bit of a bad day for all concerned. Will await pipi to let is know it's all sorted but on the legnths hip-hop have gone to to get hold of me and keep me updated looks like we may have a great vendor by the end of this.
Good news all round.
If pipi see' s this before my pm. Hiphop are desperately trying to get hold of you.

Funny how @eyeball kid knew what my real name is as he called me by my real name in pm .

How is my OH being polite on the phone to hiphopjuice 'getting heated'? He did NOT clash with hiphopjuice.co.uk on the phone, my OH was polite as he always is, explained that the mod had gone really weird after a week and 2 days of use and asked, since I had been told by hiphopjuice that a 6 week guarantee is given, if we could please have the return address so a replacement could be sent to me ... hiphopjuice's response was 1. I'm not doing anything as I don't give guarantees 2. When reminded he gave me a 6 week guarantee he said that he MIGHT replace the mod but not the tank (even though it was bought as a complete kit) 3. IF he replaced the mod that there was no guarantee that it would be in a sealed box. 4. That WE do not know the law and that he doesn't have to replace or refund anything..... THAT is not a clash with my OH THAT is a guy who thinks the Consumer Rights Act and Trading Standards do not apply to him !!

Either eyeball kid is hiphopjuice OR hiphopjuice is so unscrupulous that he shares his customers' details .. names, details of orders etc with completely random people who contact him and who have absolutely no connection to the sale. If eyeball kid is not hiphopjuice, then hiphopjuice should have told him that he could not discuss my order.. oh and btw I have never given eyeball kid my order number or real name.

Eyeball kid is going to great lengths to show what a great trustworthy company hiphopjuice are and what lengths he will go to to help his customer ..... funny how this all started as soon as Trading Standards were mentioned !!!

Eyeball kid is going to great lengths to show what a great trustworthy company hiphopjuice are and what lengths he will go to to help his customer ..... funny how this all started as soon as Trading Standards were mentioned !!!

Personally, id say eyeball kid is going to great lengths to try and help you out for no other reason than just being a nice guy?

Funny how @eyeball kid knew what my real name is as he called me by my real name in pm .

How is my OH being polite on the phone to hiphopjuice 'getting heated'? He did NOT clash with hiphopjuice.co.uk on the phone, my OH was polite as he always is, explained that the mod had gone really weird after a week and 2 days of use and asked, since I had been told by hiphopjuice that a 6 week guarantee is given, if we could please have the return address so a replacement could be sent to me ... hiphopjuice's response was 1. I'm not doing anything as I don't give guarantees 2. When reminded he gave me a 6 week guarantee he said that he MIGHT replace the mod but not the tank (even though it was bought as a complete kit) 3. IF he replaced the mod that there was no guarantee that it would be in a sealed box. 4. That WE do not know the law and that he doesn't have to replace or refund anything..... THAT is not a clash with my OH THAT is a guy who thinks the Consumer Rights Act and Trading Standards do not apply to him !!

Either eyeball kid is hiphopjuice OR hiphopjuice is so unscrupulous that he shares his customers' details .. names, details of orders etc with completely random people who contact him and who have absolutely no connection to the sale. If eyeball kid is not hiphopjuice, then hiphopjuice should have told him that he could not discuss my order.. oh and btw I have never given eyeball kid my order number or real name.

Really?
For fuck sake. He’s trying to help you.

I can 100% confirm he’s no vape vendor, and lives in totally the wrong area.

What an ungrateful, jumped up sack of shit you are huh?

Maybe you should utilise your highly developed interpersonal skills and/or your crystal ball and sort out your own problems next time, because folk like you deserve precisely nothing.

Oh lordy. Think you have the wrong end of the stick pipi. I have your name as I contacted hiphop for you last night and pretty much most of today even though I've just moved and have a great deal to do.
I as always was trying to help. I live in Swindon pipi (as most apes know) and this company is in manc. I am attempting to do my best to get you your replacement. By personally speaking to them on your behalf (I've been known to do this a few times when a fellow ape is in trouble) trust me no vape company wants to be in the potv sin bin.
Now I am a little offended to be fair so I will walk away and inform hip hop to do what they feel best.

What scrupulous company would give out private details to someone they don't know from a bar of soap and com
Personally, id say eyeball kid is going to great lengths to try and help you out for no other reason than just being a nice guy?

Just seemed really strange to me that hiphopjuice would hand out my details to someone totally unconnected to me ???

Back
Top Bottom