What's new

Avoid Redjuice Retailer

baron von bubba

After a day or so of using the Vapedroid i purchased online from Redjuice I discovered the button did not fire if pressed on the lower portion.
Icommented on the Vapedroid FB group and got told the mod was designed to be held in a certain way!
I informed him, even if held in this manor the button would not always function so the modder Ayman said i should return it to the store i purchased it.

I personally visited the store to return it as it is only 20 miles away from where i reside.
The dude in the shop Redjuice was rude and unhelpful, initially saying there was nothing he could do and it was up to me to take it up with the guy who produces them.
He said "the button was fine and many buttons will not work when not pressed centrally".

I pointed out the guy who makes them, Ayman told me to return it and showed him the FB convo.

He still refused to refund me until he had spoken to Ayman himself, his reason being it had marks on it so "HE COULDN'T RESELL IT AS NEW"

As i had my daughter with me i didn't want to go ape-shit so left the mod with him while he sorted it out.
I even got attitude when i asked for a receipt to prove i had left the mod in his care!

AVOID these fuckers!

go back without your daughter and get your money back, although now you left it to be 'fixed' you'll have to be reasonable and give him the chance to do that, don't leave it longer than 30 days from purchase though as it will complicate matters.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/consumer-rights-refunds-exchange

... and ask him as a retailer if he's familiar with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.... it's our right to reject something faulty and be entitled to a full refund in most cases, from a reasonable time to a fixed period (in most cases) of 30 days.

I've had a Vape Droid for a week or so [also from Red Juice] and it fires wherever I press the button - just tried it all sorts of ways to be sure.
Sounds like yours could indeed be faulty tbh.

Yep, I also have two from red juice.

No issues, defo a faulty one.

After a day or so of using the Vapedroid i purchased online from Redjuice I discovered the button did not fire if pressed on the lower portion.
Icommented on the Vapedroid FB group and got told the mod was designed to be held in a certain way!
I informed him, even if held in this manor the button would not always function so the modder Ayman said i should return it to the store i purchased it.

I personally visited the store to return it as it is only 20 miles away from where i reside.
The dude in the shop Redjuice was rude and unhelpful, initially saying there was nothing he could do and it was up to me to take it up with the guy who produces them.
He said "the button was fine and many buttons will not work when not pressed centrally".

I pointed out the guy who makes them, Ayman told me to return it and showed him the FB convo.

He still refused to refund me until he had spoken to Ayman himself, his reason being it had marks on it so "HE COULDN'T RESELL IT AS NEW"

As i had my daughter with me i didn't want to go ape-shit so left the mod with him while he sorted it out.
I even got attitude when i asked for a receipt to prove i had left the mod in his care!

AVOID these fuckers!

Was their a manager lurking about, I'm sure the mod maker will want to know the shops reaction to you taking it back I would have taken a video and sent it him

AVOID these fuckers!

This needs to have the disclaimer included please. Copy and paste the disclaimer asap to the start of your review or this will have to be taken down...

Thanks...

Post removed as I couldn't copy and paste the required disclaimer on my tablet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom