What's new

V4 Intrigue from Pixiejuice - Preview

Bryan123456

Achiever
Good Tobaccos & Good Concentrates

There are now some great tobacco vapes about. House Of Liquid’s Puros, Guevara, Cigarrillos and Virginia Prime, for example. Triphammer’s Temptation & Hedges and Cuban Cigar. Bayca Helios, Hypnos. Orpheus and Eros. These I have tried and enjoyed.

I have also recently used some really decent concentrates – Tino D’Milano RY-4, Maxx Blend and Camtel have all proved highly vapeable. OK, a concentrate is probably never going to provide the complexity of a steeped leaf product, but these concentrates produced e liquids I was happy to vape. They produced better results than a majority of tobacco eliquids. They provided far superior vapes than competitor concentrates – most of which I gave away.

Cat’s Wee

My approach to tobacco vapes, up until I encountered House Of Liquid was to avoid them. I’d have loved a decent tobacco, but none seemed to exist.

What I had tasted previously didn’t taste like anything I’d smoked. They didn’t taste like anything I would have wanted to smoke, or vape. One bottle was so foul I wondered whether it had been contaminated with cat’s wee: it was so gross it still tasted foul when soused with menthol and I didn’t know any vapers I disliked enough to give it to. House Of Liquid changed all that.

I had also evolved a similar aversion to cherry vapes until I tried Pixie Juice’s Cherrylicious – I avoided them. But having been persuaded to try it, Cherrylicious proved to be stunningly good.

Pixiejuice

Cherrylicious from Pixiejuice was so good I went on to try her Mint choc chip ice cream. It proved to be one of the most authentic vapes I have tried and is a ‘knife edge’ mastery of flavour balance. I have also tried Carumel, Caramel Latte and Brandy All top quality e liquids.

“What A Difference A Day Year Makes”.

Compared to a year ago, the quality of tobacco vapes available in the UK has risen substantially. The bar is now set high. Pixiejuice’s portfolio has evolved around sweeter vapes – beverages, ice creams, desserts. Both custom and reputation has been built on the quality of these. Launching a tobacco vape therefore could pose a risk… there’s some great stuff out there now.

V4 Intrigue

I received this without any warning of what it was. Intrigue proved intriguing. I got out a clean fresh atomizer and tried it.

Wow! There was no need to guess. This is a really good tobacco vape. I had all day been at tobacco vapes – Bayca Hypnos, HOL Puros and Triphammer Temptation & Hedges. This is up there with them; it is a mellow tobacco vape. When I say mellow I don’t mean weak – fine is probably a better word – there are no rough edges to this.

I got a really good tobacco flavour. Many tobacco vapes have a cigarish tone, even faint and can be sweetish. This manages to provide a neutral sweetness, no cigar notes but a really good tobacco flavour.

If I had to place it near a competitor, probably Bayca Hypnos is the nearest on flavour; Hypnos is the nearest thing to Golden Virginia I had tasted. This is also very similar, but subtler. It’s a great vape.

Vapour production was good from 3.7 volts right up the voltage range. Flavour production is also consistent. I took this right the way up to 6 volts on my TTS and at higher voltages I got more of everything, including vapour and heat: over 5 volts a substantial throat hit kicked in. At 6 volts it was mule like. It’s nice to have that option – at lower voltages it was a smooth vape.

There’s a smooth exhale on this too and a great after-taste. I have not been able to put this down. I have vaped loads of it. There is very, very little of the sample left and I should really put what I have away.

I am waiting. I am wondering. I want to know when this is going on sale and I want to put an order in. Because I suspect there will be backlogs and maybe waiting lists and a huge demand. It’s that good.

I was going to wait until some of the better reviewers did their videos, but. I have almost finished the 3ml bottle I opened yesterday. So I thought I should review now whilst I still have some left. I am keen to see what some of the serious reviewers will think of Intrigue, but have few doubts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom