What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Spheroid review

whipitup

Achiever
This review is purely my opinion, and no way reflects those held by this website www.planetofthevapes.co.uk

Vendor:- Vapists Vapourisers
Cost:- £82.00 inc. special next day delivery.

Consists of:-
Base with Pos and Neg terminals, centre cylinder and top cap with integral vape funnel. Also includes a bag containing, wadding, wick, wire and spare O rings.

Options:
Polished or brushed SS.

On a Sigelei Zmax:

20130426_120744_zps63f0271f.jpg

First quality of construction......I think mine was a "Friday afternoon job" as it had a number of Issues:

One of the posts on the base was too long and shorted on the vape funnel, it need grinding down ever so slightly, at first when the top cap was screwed into the cylinder there was a "lip" between the two parts, and the 510 connection was bloody awful!

Having spoken with Perseas at Vapoutart these issues have been sorted, I ground down the post, reversing the cylinder sorted the "lip" issue and they are sending me out a new base cap with the correct threads. It seems the CNC machine threw a wobbly and cut the wrong threads, the problem was noticed after the units were shipped to the UK.

Customer service has been exceptional though out.

Using the Spheroid.....while it is very simple to set up, I find it quite fiddly to attach the coil to the Pos and Neg terminals (small nuts and fat fingers) I would prefer terminal posts with holes and screws on top (like an Igo-L) other than that very easy.

The cylinder hold aprox. 2.5 - 3.0ml of juice and does not leak even before the base is attached.

Actually vaping......bloody fantastic, loads of vape, even more flavour and never, ever any dry hits. Now you cannot see where the juice level is, but you can tell when it's about to run out as you start getting less flavour.

Would I buy another (if I had the money)....in an instant.

PS..........I forgot to add, IMO, I think this gives better flavour than a dripper............there, I've said it!

Last edited:
Shame about the issues you Had roger .. these things are absolutely wicked

Yup, although my base wasn't too bad they're sending me a new one too. These thing really do vape like beasts. I need to try a prometey, they're supposed to be like a spheroid on steroids and better than a kayfun :grin2:

Shame about the issues you Had roger .. these things are absolutely wicked

They are, and all sorted bar the cap, which it seems is due here tomorrow.

It would have been better if it was OK to start with, but with excellent customer service it was sorted very quickly.

Getting very very good reviews. I can't see how much better it would be but from what I've seen people are saying it's better than a kayfun so it can't be too bad. Very bad timing though, I'm spent out for a while
something else will be out by then anyway...

Back
Top Bottom