What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review wanted

XTAR

Postman
Anyone who wants to do a review for XTAR’s products, please contact me.

XTAR is an electronic corporation with a great reputation, our products include battery chargers, different kinds of flashlights and power banks.

If you can help us do a free review, you can get a free sample. If you have any questions, please contact me.I’m shane from XTAR marketing.

-shane

Anyone who wants to do a review for XTAR’s products, please contact me.

XTAR is an electronic corporation with a great reputation, our products include battery chargers, different kinds of flashlights and power banks.

If you can help us do a free review, you can get a free sample. If you have any questions, please contact me.I’m shane from XTAR marketing.

-shane
Hi Shane, have got a few of your chargers, good product. I did a review a few months ago on our best chargers and a couple of yours were in it.
https://vapinghardware.com/best-18650-battery-charger/

You do make good products I have used one of your chargers ever since I started vaping and it’s not let me down but I’m only a Leyman and any review would be based on simplistic knowledge and language. Hope you find someone to do you a nice review.

this a tough one tbh functionality is pretty easy to do, does it work,?
would be quite a short review I reckon lol
not going to trust anyone's "review" of internals etc unless you think you can trust their word, or they've been around a while

this a tough one tbh functionality is pretty easy to do, does it work,?
would be quite a short review I reckon lol
not going to trust anyone's "review" of internals etc unless you think you can trust their word, or they've been around a while
Yep ^^^ this.

I put my cells in and it charged them.

There you go.

XTAR MC4 needs a separate micro usb power supply (not included) of 5v 2.1A took me an age to find a transformer with the correct spec to run this! Maybe if you’re selling a battery charger it would be good to include the supply to run it!
66B8CBDA-1289-49AA-8513-C39298A4F102.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom