What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review - The Shisharette by shisharette.co.uk

Psuedo?? You Todd ARE a celebrity in our community :)

Shisha isn't my thing for hookahs :D ;) These look like lovely lil bits for those who are into this kinda thing though!

25% off discount code for Apes here http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/discount-codes :D

4:11 LOL I like the elephant impression :P

No Nic!! Who woulda thunk it!

This seems like theyd be awesome as a starter kit if they came in nic and other "tobacco" flavours. Like the vapour production on them.

Nice for the cut off!

Look, I am limiting my replies to one post!

Elephant, yah cheeky sod LOL

Think I was more surprised by this thing, most cigalike styles, well you just expect the flavour to be crap but nope, seriously good :)

The lad has a banner to here on his webpage but I didn't want to mention it directly as he may have got a bit pissed with me telling the world they can get 25% off ;)

:P

One of these days we will get you to plug PoTV.. I might have to get out my :whipping:or organize a :angrymob:

But I did :(

In my Crimbo Video :D

Did I watch that one in its entirety?? LOL now I am going to have to go back and remind myself. :P I forget to watch regular telly in favour of Vape reviews!

Back
Top Bottom