What's new

Phoenix atomizer from Vapobreak.com. £3-50 plus shipping.

Robby

Postman
This is a personal review of a product I bought. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

This is the Phoenix atomizer from Vaporbreak.com. These arent too complicated, a great entry level DIYer. Just a few quid to dip your toes in the water for a dripper.
http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/phonen...enix-rebuildable-atomizer-bully-atomzier.html

and the pre made coils and wicks
http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/ego-ufo/166-atomzier-wick-for-ego-ufo-.html

SAM_0744.jpg

Pretty basic design, no frills, no grooves or fancy features. Comes with a stainless steel drip tip.

onvamo.jpg

As can be seen from the following pic, very easy to change the coil and wick. personally I cant be bothered winding coils on wicks. You can get 10 spare coils for £2-10, so about 20p a go. They come with 7 turns on the coil so plenty of scope for low resistance coils, just unwind a few turns. Simple small philips screwdriver required to change wicks. Maybe the biggest one in a set of watchmakers screwdrivers. The hole in the side of the top cover just about suits me for draw, it`s not too free a draw. I ended up trimming about half an inch off the wick tails and tucked the rest in the bottom of the cup.

SAM_0749.jpg

The O ring at the bottom of the threading on the cup proves an efficient seal. No leaks.

SAM_0748.jpg

A good thread on the cup, looks okay on top of the VAMO, I`ve been using it for most of the last week, just starting to get a bit of a burn taste which a dry burn wouldnt cure so put a new coil and wick in, about 5 minutes and as good as new again

SAM_0751.jpg

A simple honest little dripper which works great, loads of vapour and flavour on my new find lol, HS Delight, love it.
As I usually say with stuff from Chinese sellers, maximise your Shipping charge. It costs $4 to ship this, but it also costs $4 to ship this with other bits and pieces. It`s all down to weight. Personally I add stuff that I need or know I am going to need until the shipping charge goes up in the cart, it updates with everything you add. Once it goes up I take out the thing I need least, common sense really and cuts down the shipping per item, but that`s a personal choice. Good value dripper in my opinion.

Nice review Robby took your advice and ordered 2 of them and 30 pre coiled wicks £16.27 with delivery can't grumble at that price just got to wait for the slow boat lol

Nice one Robby .. good review

how many drips do you reckon you can get in it ?

Good review and great pics. I didn't get on with the Phoenix - but it opened up the market for cheap accessible rebuildables - so is important.

Back
Top Bottom