What's new

Kanger T3 Review

GDog1666

Postman
[h=1]Kanger T3 Clearomiser Review[/h]

Purchased from www.ukecigstore.com

This is a personal review of a product I bought. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

Kanger T3 selection: 3 base pack for £9.99.

Been using for about 7 days, great performer and really nice taste. Tons of flavour and no leaks. This unit holds about 2.8 to 3mls of juice which is 1.2mls more than the CE5 v3 clearomiser.

Will only fit Ego/510 units such as Ego Twist and normal Egos. Will need an adapter for other devices but make sure you ask the vendor to check to see if the adapter will work with the T3. There have been some reports of problems in the forums and review videos.

Mine did not fit the Innokin Ego-t 650mah and with the adapter I have it does fit and work but it does not screw in that well.

Flavour is very clean which is due to the bottom coil assembly. This has been perfect with most ejucies such as 70/30 and 50/50. I have heard that unit may dry hit with very heave VG based juices.

I did some condensation during the vaping and this seem to happen more towards the end of the juice in the tank. This can be cleaned out by removes the base and blowing the middle stem out.

Filing is different as you have to remove the tank off the device to fill each time. Also with a new head you will need to prime the wicks with about 6 inhales with the tank of the device. Or leave the tank for 10 to 15 minutes before you use or even both like I did.

Overall a very nice device and no dry burns as of yet. Works just as good now as it did when I first used this. Looks like the coils last a long time.

Well worth the money, Kanger seem to be doing some great units and perhaps giving the others out there a run for thier money.

I can also recomend the horizontal bottom coil cartomisers as well. They seem to vape better than a standard boge.

Marks out of 9.5 out of 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom