What's new

Frankenvape by The Standard

Iocus

Postman
This is an excerpt of my review of Frankenvape by The Standard. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

"I'm using an Igo-L on a mechanical mod with an 18650 battery, an hour or two shy of a fresh charge. The sample I'm vaping is 12mg nicotine strength. Now that we've begun to talk about flavour, I want to suggest that Frankenvape doesn't taste at all like kiwi fruit or marshmallow. The liquid smells like kiwi fruit and the vapour has a mouthfeel that approximates the creamy, almost spongy texture of marshmallow, but for me it tastes like neither of those foods. As I draw the vapour into my mouth prior to inhaling, I taste a densely saturated, syrupy sweetness with hints of tropical fruit that follows into the aftertaste that lingers momentarily before I exhale. As I cast my mind across the breadth of the spectrum of tropical fruits though, I find it very difficult to pinpoint which fruits I'm actually tasting. Flavour is apprehended primarily during and after exhalation; with one exhalation I think I might be tasting blueberry. With the next, I'm tasting banana, and then again I think I'm tasting grape. The taste of Frankenvape mutates, slipping and sliding elusively from my grasp. I'm sorry I can't be more specific than suggesting it tastes somewhat like a tropical fruit, or a combination of tropical fruits, but whatever the case, the flavour is potent and it's delicious."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/frankenvape-by-standard.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom