What's new

ESmoke UK - http://www.esmokeuk.co.uk

jrob3rts

Achiever
This is a personal review of a Vendor / Seller. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. Any issues or delays outside of the remit of the company are not considered as a negative, and solutions put into place are considered a positive.
I will try to be as unbiased as possible, and will point out all issues that may be evident. There is no point in adding a "price paid" as prices vary however I have added a "Prices" piece to identify if I felt the price was good, acceptable or poor in relation to the product(s) I received.

Website Navigation - Good / Acceptable / Poor: Acceptable
Prices - Good / Acceptable / Poor: Good
Communication - Good / Acceptable / Poor: Good
Selection of Kit - Good / Acceptable / Poor: Acceptable
Packaging - Good / Acceptable / Poor: GoodDelivery Price - Good / Acceptable / Poor: Good
Discount Code - Available / Not Available: Available

Item(s) Purchased
Igo-L
SS Drip Tip
SmokTech Punched Cartomizer (No Link - Provided FOC to trial)

Purchase Overview
I found the items I wanted easily once I found the search option. This is located in the left hand menu. The navigation of the site was okay, I have seen better but this didn't inhibit my search. Purchased using the PayPal option. I prefer to use this because it means I do not have to enter details over and over again.

Delivery
Delivered, 1st class and recorded so the price paid for postage was very good. The items were well packaged in their own packaging, and then sealed within a bubble padded envelope. To be honest I would have been happy to pay a little more if needed.

Communication
This was good. I received confirmation of the order, and a note when the item had been dispatched.

Further Notes
I would like to really thank David from http://www.esmokeuk.co.uk for his communication during my order process. There were delays due to the weather and David kept me well informed without me having to prompt any communication.
The reason I say that the "Selection of Kit" is acceptable is because I could not find batteries (i.e. 18350) or Wire and Silica for the Igo-L (Note, this is supplied with some to get you going). Not a problem but it does mean that in some cases, you may need to go to another vendor for other bits of kit.

Back
Top Bottom