What's new

E-Lites kit

Colonelboom

Vendor
I actually marked this as a thumbs down but for some it might be a great product, this is my personal opinion and not related to the views of planet of the vapes or any moderator on here.

This was my first venture into ecigs, a jump I wish had made a long time ago. For me, a 20+ year smoker who yo-yo quit for a few years and back again I no longer enjoyed the smell or taste but enjoyed my 'fix'. My wife decided to but me a starter kit after her friend recommended E-Lites, so for Xmas I got a single battery and a couple of cartomisers of tobacco flavour with a couple of menthol to try.

Initially I enjoyed it, the device felt very familiar and actually the tobacco taste was not too bad although lacking something, I failed to find much information about the amount of puffs needed to class as smoking a proper cigarette and quickly found that I didnt feel particularly satisfied with just a few puffs, I also believe I was taking too little and getting a touch of nicotine withdrawls as I tried not to overdo it.

Out of the first three cartomisers I used I also had a varied amount of vapour from each in both longevity and production, the third one lasted 30 minutes and then tasted burnt and empty - I must point out that e-lites did respond to my comment about this and offered to take the carto back to check it but it was more hassle and was during the bad weather we had so it didn't get sent.

After a few weeks of using the e-lites I found that the carto's were not lasting anywhere near as long as I expected for a 40 cigs per carto claim - closer to 30 in my opinion.

The one saving grace of this is that a lot of tobacconists are stocking e-lites refills so a late night trip out meant I could get restocked.

My final opinion was formed though after a groupon type deal came up for another e-cig brand which was a decent price to keep me going - that will be the next review I post. Essentially though I feel that when you take a puff on an e-lite it is drawing too much air through and not enough vapour to match it, leaving you feeling like you need more. By comparison to my new Ego-T the production is night and day different and my E-lite is now a second backup.

I also started with E-Lites from local shop and after a couple of weeks messing about and spending more dish I was not too happy and still rolling but it got me looking into it all the more,after reading all I could find on the Internet I settled on a Jacvapour belting little kit ( dead neat) and a mixing kit from eliquid labs uk and am well pleased and an now NOT on roll ups

I started on these too, wasn't keen on the filler taste when tried to refill. Just come across these -http://cartomizerworld.com/brands/e-lites/e-lite-rich-x-5
Which might make them a more do-able back up.

Back
Top Bottom