What's new

AGA S revised

Cobra3164

Postman
I know there are some reviews out there for the AGA S but thought I would put mine in too. The genesis type AGA S I would say is really just a mini version of the AGA T2 but being all stainless steel. It is approx 45mm tall and 16mm diameter with a brushed stainless steel look. As with the AGA t2 the cap is now held by 2 o rings and not threaded like its predecessor although I did find that the o rings prefitted were not that tight and had to change them to stop the cap falling off then no problems after that. The top assembly has a rubber bunged fill hole and 1 slightly raised negative terminal with phillips head screw. The center positive post has 1 large gnarled nut with a smaller one on top for securing the coil, plus there is also a second higher raised negative post for those I assume who would use silica wick and the wick hole is approx 2mm and only a short distance from the center post. The whole atomizer appears to be all stainless steel 304 grade including the center post.

OK how it vapes... As with all genesis type devices you have to make your own wick and coil as it does not come pre supplied although you will get a bag with spare o rings screws and a small piece of what appears to be 400 mesh stainless steel and a small bit of coil wire, I have no idea what the wire is made of but it is .2mm. Once wicked and coiled (oh yes and removing hotspots) it took about half a tank before coil really bedded in (tank capacity approx 2ml). The vape density was good at 4.1 volts and the flavour was also good, after the coil and wick were bedded in the quality of vape and flavour increased by a good amount. Overall for the price I do recommend this as a mini type for users with some experience but definitely not for the beginner it is good but just good in my opinion.

This review is my own personal opinion and reflects neither on manufacturers or suppliers.

Simon aka Cobra3164

I have the revised one, and I think it looks amazing and it is a perfect fit for my mutant wood mod, it works a treat too. Only thing I would say against it is that the top cap comes off quicker and easier than a pervert in a Debanhams lingerie department.

Back
Top Bottom