What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

350mah mini battery

Looks like a mini Ego. Been around for a while. Small battery means less Vape time but very discreet and palmable

So it really only affects the battery life - not the performance of the tank ?

No it puts out the same power. Just for less Vape time. The mAh rating is an indication. So a 350 would last half as long as a 700 for example.

It would probably be powerful enough, but won't last long between charges - one of my Riva batteries is 1100mAh, and I would say I'm average vaper - the Riva would last me about a day and a bit vaping - this is just over a third of the mAh, so would last me just over a third of the time my Riva does, so probably around 3-4 hours before needing a charge. Would be a good back up device, or even a night out if you aren't a heavy vaper, but I personally wouldn't have this as my main unit. I use my Riva at work, in the car etc but use my LavaTube at home.
Hope all the above makes sense - I nearly lost myself at one point!!!

I have a mini ego but it's a 400mah , I use it when I am out for a meal or in the Mall shopping for a sneaky vape and it's perfect for that, I was told although I am not sure if it's true that you shouldn't use a LR clearo with anything less than a 450mah, I do and I haven't had any problems, but it does run the battery down more quickly than a SR, I would say this lasts me maybe 3 hours at best (with an LR clearo) :)

Last edited:
Well lets put is this way, you could use the 350mah for those "away from my main vape for a few hours" :-)

Back
Top Bottom