POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review WOTOFO RECURVE RDA....review

Discussion in 'Misc Reviews' started by joe clay, May 9, 2018.

1. dahut

dahut Achiever

Looks like it was made to sit on top of the vgod very tidy setup u have there

2. Dozwold

Dozwold Postman

Don’t seem to sound silly, but I do really have a problem with the juice spitting in my throat in this, so would love to know what you mean by ‘not to forget blow’ is there a technique? Do you mean Blow in or out without powering or inhaling first?

3. Razuddin

Razuddin Postman

Blow out on the rda when you first hit the fire buddy so the clouds vent out the airflow holes

4. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Achiever

Having spent a little more time with my Recurve I would say it is a temperamental and unforgiving little device. It will spit at you if you over-saturate your wick. It will give you a dry hit very quickly if you don't keep a constant eye on the level of saturation. A squirt too much juice and it's a soggy mess, a little bit too little juice and it's gonna be burnt cotton and re-wicking time. If you are looking for a quick convenient device that requires little or no maintenance, other than filling it up, this is NOT that device.

I use my Recurve as you might use a classic car. Great fun and flavoursome vape but always requires a lot of tinkering under the hood.

• Like Like x 1
  5. joe clay

joe clay Veteran

Any RDA will spit back if over saturated

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chairmanmeow

Chairmanmeow Postman

I’ve had a difference experience, don’t find it temperamental at all. Flavour is getting a touch muted, one quick squonk, good to go again. If you really really oversquonk it can get a tiny bit of spit back but that’s happened maybe twice in all the months I’ve owned it. I find the design of the recurve makes oversquonking happen much less than most of my squonk rdas. It’s very good at sucking back the juice once you squonk.

Obviously your experience is difference to mine, but just thought I’d put a contrasting point.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Achiever

Yeah but RDA's with large juice wells will give a lot of good vapes as the juice level in the wicks gets slowly topped up by the juice loitering in the wells. The Recurve goes from over-saturated to dry hit in about four long vapes!

8. Cliffyboy1962

Cliffyboy1962 Achiever

Just tried it and have gone from over-saturated, hideous mouthful of luice to completely dry cotton in five long draws. That is what I mean by temperamental. Running at 50w.

In between though, three very nice flavourful vapes :)

• Like Like x 1