What's new

Review Wotofo Mini Tool Kit

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Here we are looking at the mini tool kit from Wotofo.

20190402_155100.jpg

Wotofo was founded back in 2012. They have done a few collaborations with some of the bigger US reviewers. They produced the recurve squonk mod with Mike Vapes and the profile rda and rta with Mrjustright1.

Let's take a look at the tool kit contents.

20190402_154838.jpg

In the zip up case you get a pair of ceramic tweezers as well as a pair of curved tip tweezers. A set of side cutters/wire cutters. A pair of curved tip pliers. A substantial pair of scissors. A pair of identical coiling rods. And a screwdriver with changeable tips that features 2 different sized Allan key heads and a Philips and a flat head bit. And lastly a mod cleaning cloth.

20190402_154952.jpg

The zip up case also has a couple of mesh pockets which is great for storing a pack of cotton.

20190402_154821.jpg

As you can see from the pictures. This kit is a perfect size for a travel tool kit. It has everything you need to recoil and rewick your favourite atties. I quite like that there is 2 coiling rods. It makes it so much easier to coil an attie with shared coil holes. The curve tipped tweezers makes it a breeze to get your wicks tucked into where you want them. The scissors are quite large but they are sharp and I've had no issues with them at all. The side cutters/wire cutters are also on the bulky side bit they have given me no problems with trimming my coil legs nice and close to the atties.

The spare bits for the screwdriver are stored in the screwdriver it's self. Just simple unscrew the collar slightly swap the bits and tighten up again. With it being a mini/travel tool kit there is no ohms meter with the kit which hasn't been a problem for me as I have used a regulated mod to check my builds.

Overall this is a decent little kit. Everything has a place to keep it secure and hopefully stop me from loosing any of it.

https://www.wotofo.com/collections/building-tools/products/wotofo-vape-tool-kit

Nice review but nothing new..hundreds like it I suppose..
If it’s small enough to fit in your pocket may be a bonus..

Great review mate looks a nice little tool kit all in one place to take away with you when you are away from home like on holiday..........

Nice compact kit. Looks as if it's got all the stuff you need. Plus points for the allan keys.

Back
Top Bottom