What's new

Wax Liquidizer

John M Jones

Initiate
Hi.
Anybody used this, or its equivalent, for making herbal eLiquid e.g. Mint based, Turmeric Based and so forth....?

I don't even know what a wax liquidiser is @John M Jones, is it just a heating element?

The thing to be very careful of with many herbs is that they can contain oils, which are definitely NOT good to vape, but maybe more details of the actual device you're talking about would help [emoji6]

I don't even know what a wax liquidiser is @John M Jones, is it just a heating element?

The thing to be very careful of with many herbs is that they can contain oils, which are definitely NOT good to vape, but maybe more details of the actual device you're talking about would help [emoji6]
WaxLiquidizer is a product that you dissolve herbal extracts into, prior to making it into eLiquid: you use a small amount, heat it up in a microwave for ten seconds, then dissolve your extracted substance into by stirring and re-heating, you then make your liquid up by adding it to your desired ratio mix of VG and PG, fill up your tank, and vape away....... Try Googling WaxLiquidizer for further info :)

So what were you thinking about? Is this one of those riddle threads @John M Jones?[emoji1]
NO: just Google WaxLiwuidizer and you will know quickly enough what it can be used for :) There are alternatives available, far cheaper, on eBay......
I've used both sorts, and little difference other than price.....

WaxLiquidizer is a product that you dissolve herbal extracts into, prior to making it into eLiquid: you use a small amount, heat it up in a microwave for ten seconds, then dissolve your extracted substance into by stirring and re-heating, you then make your liquid up by adding it to your desired ratio mix of VG and PG, fill up your tank, and vape away....... Try Googling WaxLiquidizer for further info :)
I just did that; so designed to be more for your - shall we say interesting? - herb [emoji1]

I just copied this from their website:
"The wax delivers a smooth, even quality to your E-juice. Unlike other vape mixes that separate into layers when herbal oils are added, E-juices created with Wax Liquidizer retain their smooth, even viscosity to heighten the taste and the effect of your vaping experience."

As I said before, vaping oils is really not recommended - there's some really nasty lung problem it can cause.

Might be an idea to email them with your question, though I'm sure they'll tell you it's fine!
[email protected]

I just did that; so designed to be more for your - shall we say interesting? - herb [emoji1]

I just copied this from their website:
"The wax delivers a smooth, even quality to your E-juice. Unlike other vape mixes that separate into layers when herbal oils are added, E-juices created with Wax Liquidizer retain their smooth, even viscosity to heighten the taste and the effect of your vaping experience."

As I said before, vaping oils is really not recommended - there's some really nasty lung problem it can cause.

Might be an idea to email them with your question, though I'm sure they'll tell you it's fine!
[email protected]

I asked a few of the commercial eLiquid suppliers, and they all said it was a bit of a gamble in health terms, but I've used both the WL and the cheaper alternatives, and there really is little difference other than price, they all do what they claim, and my customers are happy: I add some Ice Blast to the liquids, to open up the bronchial tubes, which seems to work :)

I have bone cancer and arthritis, which makes for a difficult life, and the Turmeric liquid seems to help :) tastes a bit crap though......

How strange just reading this after the wifey put some Otex wax removal in my lugs

Back
Top Bottom