What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Vaper Lifestyle Expo

Appreciate it! We're just a small fish in a big pond! It was Jake and Danny who were there and enjoyed the chat. Liam is a bit shy! Hopefully we'll see you again at other shows!

Don't forget that POTV members have a discount code to use on our site too which is POTV10

Lovely offer but please no advertising outside of your vendor forum guys

@MrTeaTime that Luna juice good then ?
You all seem to have bought a bit

What the best ones ?
I've vaped 65ml of the rainbow sherbert since Saturday, and I've got to say that it's one of the best juices I've tried since the dripworx days.....this is a belting juice....a proper good find

I've vaped 65ml of the rainbow sherbert since Saturday, and I've got to say that it's one of the best juices I've tried since the dripworx days.....this is a belting juice....a proper good find

I was on their site since you posted and I like the sound of quite a few
Once I get through the 300ml of juice I have arriving tomorrow I will give them a go I reckon

I was on their site since you posted and I like the sound of quite a few
Once I get through the 300ml of juice I have arriving tomorrow I will give them a go I reckon
Raspberry ripple is very very decent as well...

To he honest, I was surprised at the quality of the juice from Luna and brews bros lemonade bar range at this price point....

Raspberry ripple is very very decent as well...

To he honest, I was surprised at the quality of the juice from Luna and brews bros lemonade bar range at this price point....

I still haven’t tried that lemonade range
Must do soon as well

Back
Top Bottom