What's new

Review Vaper Lifestyle Expo

MrTeaTime

Legend
Now, normally, i would give something like this a massive swerve as they tend to have a number of things that absolutely get on my wick (see what i did there??)

- load banging music that has words like biaaaatch, mofo and homo's

- scantily clad women, wearing, well wearing not a lot really....

- people saying "ya gets me brah"

On the subject of scantily clad women....now, i love women, but i dont like to see them with there gear hanging out to sell juice or hardware....if anything, im going to give your stand a miss because i think its cheap, and not to classy.

So, that aside, i actually really enjoyed the half day....now, it helped that i had excellent company.... @3dj and @Jimmydids Duncan does not give one fuck about anything, even in the taxi on the way, he told the taxi driver "youve gone the wrong fucking way.....fucksake man" :D and on one stand, when asked if he liked there juice replied "no, i think its shit" :D :D

Jimmy on the other hand, is quiet, thoughtful, highly intelligent, and suffers the worst buyers remorse ive ever seen :D On the purge stand after Jim had fondled a few mods, and whilst we were outside having something to eat said "im getting that £400 mod, fuck it, im going for it" only to go quiet on the taxi ride home, with his head in his hands, rocking backwards and forwards mumbling "what the fuck have i done" :D Then saying that his wife is gonna go mad because in the last 3 weeks, jimmy has bought about 2k's worth of stuff....including....

- An inflattable spa bath
- bread maker
- Air fryer

all of which were still sat in the house, unboxed and unused :D

So whilst the company certainly made it a great day, the acxtual even was pretty good...plenty of juice vendors, hardware (including eden mods) purge mods, Able mods and evolution.....

Yes, there was a huuuuuuuge amount of fog in both halls (will they ever get adequate ventilation at these events??) and yes, the music was load and annoying, but a couple of vendors stood out....one was Boss shots....helpful, engaging and a very very good range of stuff on offer.....but special mention has got to go to the UKVD stand....the guys at Luna Juice were immense (review of there juice is coming) and @The Brews Bros were epic, i spoke to Jake? or was it Liam? for a while, and he was engaging, passionate about his products, and happy to talk to anyone....

So, whilst all the big guns were there with there proper professional stands that must have cost a few quid, with their "models" and big budget marketing, the best in show, was a guy from Lincolnshire, and a bloke from Manchester on a stand with a few stickers and posters.......

I really wanted to go to this but had too much on, but would have dropped it all to see Duncan telling a vendor his juice is shit.

...his wife is gonna go mad because in the last 3 weeks, jimmy has bought about 2k's worth of stuff....including....

- An inflattable spa bath
- bread maker
- Air fryer

If she had any sense she'd make him test all three out at the same time - that'd stop him buying stuff :D

On the subject of scantily clad women....now, i love women, but i dont like to see them with there gear hanging out to sell juice or hardware....if anything, im going to give your stand a miss because i think its cheap, and not to classy.

It pisses the fuck out of me that the vape industry is locked in some kind of garage wall calendar mentality. If F1 and the tabloids can make an effort to enter 2018 then the vape industry sure as fuck should too. For me, it's the same fucknut mindset that steals IP for juice bottle names or designs. The lot of them can cock off.

Well in two visits I missed all these scantily clad young ladies. I've seen more flesh a mile away in the Trafford centre. Yes it was loud & smoggy but the general atmosphere was pretty laid back, even during the giveaways. As someone closer to pension than I care to admit, I actually enjoyed it, got some bargains & a not yet released attie from one of the distros so not a bad way to wile away a weekend when I had nothing else on.

Well in two visits I missed all these scantily clad young ladies. I've seen more flesh a mile away in the Trafford centre. Yes it was loud & smoggy but the general atmosphere was pretty laid back, even during the giveaways. As someone closer to pension than I care to admit, I actually enjoyed it, got some bargains & a not yet released attie from one of the distros so not a bad way to wile away a weekend when I had nothing else on.
Just follow Duncan, you'll see all the skirt ;)

Yes, there was a huuuuuuuge amount of fog in both halls (will they ever get adequate ventilation at these events??) and yes, the music was load and annoying, but a couple of vendors stood out....one was Boss shots....helpful, engaging and a very very good range of stuff on offer.....but special mention has got to go to the UKVD stand....the guys at Luna Juice were immense (review of there juice is coming) and @The Brews Bros were epic, i spoke to Jake? or was it Liam? for a while, and he was engaging, passionate about his products, and happy to talk to anyone....

So, whilst all the big guns were there with there proper professional stands that must have cost a few quid, with their "models" and big budget marketing, the best in show, was a guy from Lincolnshire, and a bloke from Manchester on a stand with a few stickers and posters.......

Appreciate it! We're just a small fish in a big pond! It was Jake and Danny who were there and enjoyed the chat. Liam is a bit shy! Hopefully we'll see you again at other shows!

Don't forget that POTV members have a discount code to use on our site too which is POTV10

Back
Top Bottom