What's new

Review Timesvape Coil Cut Base Review

what I'm saying is its a blatant rip off of someone else's idea of a simple accessory , I've seen at least 5 different ones now since the coily, cheap money hungry companies with no original ideas copying someones original idea, sending it to muppets on youtube that will do anything for something as long as its free

Then the same can be said about squonk mods then, It was one mans idea to add the bottle to a mod and now look at it.
Look at batteries, one company makes a new size battery and every other company copies it, so do you get from the first company that has made it or an other company becasue it is better. And I'm not saying that the timesvape coil cut base is better or worse than the coily.

Then the same can be said about squonk mods then, It was one mans idea to add the bottle to a mod and now look at it.
Look at batteries, one company makes a new size battery and every other company copies it, so do you get from the first company that has made it or an other company becasue it is better. And I'm not saying that the timesvape coil cut base is better or worse than the coily.

I hope that isn't aimed at me personally?

loads of different battery sizes would make so much sense wouldnt it.
it's rip off, there's no comparing it to batteries and mods, even coilmaster took their one off the market as they had copied it after expressing an interest in the original

not just you no, and not personal either, a generalisation of the plethora of so called "reviewers" that will give any time to any old rubbish as long as its free, with no moralistic standpoint on what they "review" within this industry

loads of different battery sizes would make so much sense wouldnt it.
it's rip off, there's no comparing it to batteries and mods, even coilmaster took their one off the market as they had copied it after expressing an interest in the original

not just you no, and not personal either, a generalisation of the plethora of so called "reviewers" that will give any time to any old rubbish as long as its free, with no moralistic standpoint on what they "review" within this industry

If you think it is a clone/copy then don't get it, I have reviewed it and that is all I'm going to be saying about it.

Back
Top Bottom