What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The 'Quick' and Dirty Review Thread

The T4 from Fasttech arrived yesterday

Bought this as i liked the idea of an Evod/T3s that i could change the DT on - and before i'd heard of the Davide mini.

Chrome plated, plastic tube. takes Evod/ProTank heads - can drain pretty much a full tank and capacity 2.3ml ish.

In order of preference an Vape quality - i'd rate this below the Davide mini but slightly above the T3s and Evods - maybe cos i prefer using me own DT. Whilst it will take 510 DT's - only slimmer ones seem to fit mine at least.

For $3.11 definitely was worth a punt - a cheaper Davide mini - not quite as good, but not that far off either. Hopefully UK Vandors will get something similar soon
smiley20.gif

Got Purple T4 for the wife due to the following:
a) takes evod heads, and if there were any problems easy to rebuild
b) drip tip can be changed.
Received yesterday from chinese vendor, put in some juice, horrible horrible burnt taste
Examined: flavour wick seemed to be taking up too much space, so just removed that. It was a damn difficult job getting the airpipe off to get access to the wicks, and another tough job getting it back on. Some evods you can do this by hand, whereas this was plier territory
Wicking improved (for me) without flavour wick cramping space

Ohms are at 2.4 on this one btw.

removed coil, washed and dry burnt, did it again
Tried another vape, yep...spot on. Lovely plumes, good flavour. The coil itself doesnt seem to have been wound by a person who had an interest in keeping their job, but it still works well. She's happy

Pros: price, coils using new "universal" fitment method ala evod. 510 drip tip. Purple is a cool colour for this
Cons: clean it first, ok. drip tip can get a wobble on a little bit.

Last edited:
Oops - my assumed knowledge - i always clean a miser before use and dry burn and prime the coil and wick - often letting it sit for 10 minutes plus before use ;)

Kaiser K 26650 from Aero - Sensor/Motion Controlled - Stainless Steel

The K is an absolute Beast of a PV - For Size comparison: Paps 18350, Ti Ba Gua 18500 next to the K 26650
smiley2.gif

with a 4kmAh battery on board, a 6A switch, 'Intelligent' circuit protection (can apparently tell the difference between the 'soft' short of a Genesis Atty and a full blown short) - tis a Beast with great Functionality
smiley20.gif

Setting the Motion Sensor is easy - so no longer have to worry about button and airhole alignment - just set it for where thee usually vape and Vape - Sorted
smiley2.gif

Definitely feels like a more powerful vape compared to any unregualted/mechanical device i've tried - more amps?
smiley57.gif

The tech inside the Aero mods is absolutely fantastic Digicig and the Kaiser looks like a huge beast :D

I have the 'S' 18350 Nature and she is fantastic, great for in the car, no need to find a button just tilt and vape... ;)

Short and sweet review, love to see a follow up :)

May get around to a YT vid if i get the time - trying to sort everything out b4 Birthday celebrations and moving to Ireland :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom