What's new

Review SONICIG RHYTHM mod kit...REVIEW

joe clay

Veteran
A short time ago i won this USONICIG RHYTHM in a POTV comp giveaway run by @sacred (thanks @sacred)and as asked whoever won would they kindly give a little review? so heres MY review.

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

Heres a few quick details;

Featuring ultra-high frequency vibration, the Rhythm kit does not use coils and instead vibrates two ceramic plates 2,400,000 times per second to create vapour.
A 1500mAh built-in battery should keep you vaping all day.
The pod holds around 2ml
View attachment 179993
View attachment 179994
View attachment 179995

To be truthfull it feels good and solid in the hand and with 5 clicks of the orange lever turns the device ON and 5 clicks to turn OFF, when its turned ON an orange "S" lights up inside the 2x black round discs and only on the side of the UNICIG RHYTHM logos you also have 5 white dots that light up around the illuminated "S" in sequence then when you fire the mod the "S" is lit and by how many dots are lit tells you how much power you have left ie; 5 dots is full power and 1 dot is it needs charging, and 4 dots bit less and 3 dots and so on.
20181209_202905.jpeg

20181209_164342.jpeg

The pod is very easy to fill just twist the driptip a quarter turn "anti clockwise" and that will expose 2x fill holes next to driptip, then fill with 2ml of ejuice then turn clockwise to close the fill holes.
Now sadly the driptip cannot be replaced and your airholes cannot be turned fully open or closed or anywhere inbetween, its open and thats that.
20181209_202835.jpeg

Like i said earlier, i do like the look of this because its so different to other mods thats out there and the ease of use BUT i have tried to MTL this but the time it takes to actually produce any vaper is like 3 seconds before its even worth it, whats funny about this is 'imo' its a DTL because of the airflow but a DTL device this is not as you are inhaling for at least 10sec to even get a half decent vape, look i can see where this MIGHT be going as if you look back to the beginning we had cartimisers, then there was coils, then clapton coils, then flapton coils the list goes on, then a few months ago MESH, and now its all mesh coils, so whats to say that ultra high frequency won't take off, its changing every week.
20181209_164245.jpeg

But this sonicig rhythm mod would not be for a seasoned vaper and to be honest even a MTL or DTL vaper WILL struggle to get a decent vape as it takes way too long to even produce anything imo, now if they can make it with a lot more power so it can cope with a vapers demands then who knows where this can go in the future.

Its a good idea, but UNICIG RHYTHM is not there yet, so if your thinking about buying one then thats upto you as its your choice.....me personly i would'nt waste my money.....

NEXT review coming soon!

Last edited:
So it's a good idea but they've rushed it out a bit without developing it to its proper potential? That's the kind of information we really need. Nice one [emoji106]

So it's a good idea but they've rushed it out a bit without developing it to its proper potential? That's the kind of information we really need. Nice one [emoji106]
It's actually the third version of the device. The second version misfired allegedly.

So it's a work in progress but seems they aren't progressing fast enough prior to releasing it.

Great review! Cheers for tagging, always nice to read different perspectives on things.

It's actually the third version of the device. The second version misfired allegedly.

So it's a work in progress but seems they aren't progressing fast enough prior to releasing it.
Third version? Seems like they need to get their shit together.

Third version? Seems like they need to get their shit together.
Yeah they do.

The issue isn't the tech neither. It works but as Joe said it needs more power and faster to even have a decent chance of making it. Far too slow as a device right now

A short time ago i won this USONICIG RHYTHM in a POTV comp giveaway run by @sacred (thanks @sacred)and as asked whoever won would they kindly give a little review? so heres MY review.

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

Heres a few quick details;

Featuring ultra-high frequency vibration, the Rhythm kit does not use coils and instead vibrates two ceramic plates 2,400,000 times per second to create vapour.
A 1500mAh built-in battery should keep you vaping all day.
The pod holds around 2ml
View attachment 179993
View attachment 179994
View attachment 179995

To be truthfull it feels good and solid in the hand and with 5 clicks of the orange lever turns the device ON and 5 clicks to turn OFF, when its turned ON an orange "S" lights up inside the 2x black round discs and only on the side of the UNICIG RHYTHM logos you also have 5 white dots that light up around the illuminated "S" in sequence then when you fire the mod the "S" is lit and by how many dots are lit tells you how much power you have left ie; 5 dots is full power and 1 dot is it needs charging, and 4 dots bit less and 3 dots and so on.
View attachment 179999
View attachment 180000

The pod is very easy to fill just twist the driptip a quarter turn "anti clockwise" and that will expose 2x fill holes next to driptip, then fill with 2ml of ejuice then turn clockwise to close the fill holes.
Now sadly the driptip cannot be replaced and your airholes cannot be turned fully open or closed or anywhere inbetween, its open and thats that.
View attachment 180001

Like i said earlier, i do like the look of this because its so different to other mods thats out there and the ease of use BUT i have tried to MTL this but the time it takes to actually produce any vaper is like 3 seconds before its even worth it, whats funny about this is 'imo' its a DTL because of the airflow but a DTL device this is not as you are inhaling for at least 10sec to even get a half decent vape, look i can see where this MIGHT be going as if you look back to the beginning we had cartimisers, then there was coils, then clapton coils, then flapton coils the list goes on, then a few months ago MESH, and now its all mesh coils, so whats to say that ultra high frequency won't take off, its changing every week.
View attachment 180002

But this sonicig rhythm mod would not be for a seasoned vaper and to be honest even a MTL or DTL vaper WILL struggle to get a decent vape as it takes way too long to even produce anything imo, now if they can make it with a lot more power so it can cope with a vapers demands then who knows where this can go in the future.

Its a good idea, but UNICIG RHYTHM is not there yet, so if your thinking about buying one then thats upto you as its your choice.....me personly i would'nt waste my money.....

NEXT review coming soon!
Nice one j.c.
I thought the same. When this tech gets more efficient and they add a heating element it really could be the future.

Back
Top Bottom