What's new

Review Smut Coils

Huggett

Legend
Time and time again this questions come up amongst ourselves at work...

Do 'fancy Coils make much of a difference?'

My answer, no.

Until now, spoke with @smut just yesterday about having some Coils built for the Hadaly & Soul S.

The Soul S is rumoured to be amazing for flavour, I just wasn't getting that... I thought it's good, it's really good but over hyped.

Wacked a 0.4 coil in today from Smut, hand built 4 Coils and posted remarkably quickly...

Well, I'm a major fan of Bunkr Rhubarb Tarte but anyway... I now see my intake going up.

The cottons not even bedded in yet and I'm getting more flavour than I even knew existed.

Top marks Daniel, top marks.

upload1494322483.322706.jpg

Single cell 18650, mech. 0.4 ohms and NI80 Aliens from Smut.

You are spot on @Hugget. I now have Smuts coils in both of my Hadalys or Hadali (I guess that's the plural), serpent RDTA and my Kylin RTA and the flavour is so much better in all of them over standard wires.

You are spot on @Hugget. I now have Smuts coils in both of my Hadalys or Hadali (I guess that's the plural), serpent RDTA and my Kylin RTA and the flavour is so much better in all of them over standard wires.

I can see myself getting home, ripping out the Hadalys and refitting them with SmutAliens.

Infact everything I run will now be Smuts Aliens.

I'll even admit it, I always denied fancy Coils made much of a difference [emoji23]

Could this be the start of Smut Inc. A multi national company to rival the likes of Starbucks, Mcdonalds and News corp. Who knows, one thing I do know is 'Mr @smut does make exceedingly good coils'

Our Dan turns out a gud alien for sure. [emoji16][emoji16]

He really does, I'm gonna need more mods and atties soon...

I've genuinely never been so happy in my vaping time as I am now with the gear I'm using, Smuts definitely helped out.

Back
Top Bottom