What's new

Shake & Vape Cotton

MrTeaTime

Legend
IMG_0085.JPG
There is a lot to be said about wick, some people say that it's all a lot a bollocks, and that cotton is cotton, no matter what it's called, or where it's from, or how much it costs, and to a degree I would agree.....however, Raylon does actually taste of arse, and fiber freaks makes even the best juice taste of shit, I know taste is ever so subjective but to me anyway I can taste the difference.

So that is why I've been on the old cotton bacon for so long, it tastes neither of arse or poo, in fact it tastes of nuffink. The first thing I do when I get a packet of bacon is to cut it all up into strips ready to use.....yeah sad I know, but for those of us that drip and rewick a LOT, this saves time.

Now I've seen this shake & vape stuff about for a while and heard good things, and I know that Lee @Dripworx wont stock anything unless it meets his high standards, so for a big bag at £5.95 a pop it wasn't a big deal.

Now the bag, it's a big bag, and holds a lot of cotton, once unraveled it is about 'this big' which, I'm sure you'll agree is a lot. Now the wick itself is not unlike bacon, it's slightly more course then muji and ever so slightly stiffer then bacon, but like bacon it's easy to tear into pieces, and is easy to work with. All the cotton runs in one direction so there's no chance of wasting any or tearing off any more or any less that you need.

Now, the big question is the flavour. Now again, I'm going to use bacon as a comparison, and it tastes of fuck all.....nuffink, nada, not a thing. It's not shit.

It holds a decent amount of juice, and doesn't discount or gunk.

So really, it's a bit of a winner

this was bought with my own monies from www.dripworx.co.uk and has been a MrTeaTime production in conjunction youraCunt inc.

Thanks.. can you buy some fuzion next and do a comparison please? I don't want to waste my own cash buying both. [emoji3]

I've got both Fuzion and Shake and Vape.. eith 30% discount it was hard not too.. I@ll let you know how they compare.

You do get a lot of fuzion though!

I've got both Fuzion and Shake and Vape.. eith 30% discount it was hard not too.. I@ll let you know how they compare.

You do get a lot of fuzion though!

Hi,
So how did the both compare? My main concern is no nasty flabpviur during break in time, and wicking good enough to last that little longer in a RTA as sweet juices do tend to burn the cotton inside coils far too quickly with Muji, and less so with V2. Both of these choices seem to ‘apparently’ help avoid this problem for a longer period of time. However, would love to hear of this tried and tested and if any of the two were better retaining heat for longer before gunkjnh up and blackening.

Hi,
So how did the both compare? My main concern is no nasty flabpviur during break in time, and wicking good enough to last that little longer in a RTA as sweet juices do tend to burn the cotton inside coils far too quickly with Muji, and less so with V2. Both of these choices seem to ‘apparently’ help avoid this problem for a longer period of time. However, would love to hear of this tried and tested and if any of the two were better retaining heat for longer before gunkjnh up and blackening.
If you want cotton that lasts with sweet juices and has no break In taste then get some fuzz by the Yorkshire vaper it's the best cotton for sweet juices I've ever come across [emoji6]

Well except a big order for datt white stuff cotton as a ape gave me a discount code [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom