What's new

Review My wife’s melons

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Whats that, Mawsley? You’re reviewing your wife’s melons?

Yes, dear reader. Yes I am. Some might say I received them free of charge and that predisposes me to be generous in my praise - but who among us can honestly say that anything in a marriage comes without a cost? A hideous, my God I wish I’d married that other girl, price that is extracted with every barbed comment triggered by a mod purchase.

D2CEFF42-DDDF-48BA-92DF-51B38D8BC3FD.jpeg

As you can see, her melons are well-used and my mouth has been all over them for years. Truth told, they aren’t the freshest anymore and, when compared to younger melons, are quite squishy and tired. In fact, I’m reluctant to put them in my hands these days.

Feel: 4/10
Appearance: 3/10

But, with all things, it’s not what you have - it’s what you do with it. My wife likes to put her melons in Tupperware containers. Honestly, I’d prefer her to be one of those women who hold their melons up proudly for me to admire from my bed, the sofa, or while sitting on the toilet. Maybe in her younger days she used to do this, I can’t remember as it was a fair while ago.

Use: 1/10

24C2E95E-A03D-4AA5-8FEF-9869FD3040F8.jpeg

What melons come down to is one thing, when all is said and done it’s all about taste.

I’ve licked, sucked and placed parts of my wife’s melons into my mouth in order to carry out this thorough review. As you can see in the photo above, they’re a bit veiny but still retain a pleasurable quality in use.

Taste: 7/10

In conclusion, I would recommend my wife’s melons to people seeking a different melon experience. Their unique nature has an appeal and she’s game enough to share the enjoyment with anybody who asks.

Would I have a go in my wife’s melons again? I told you, I’m married - such delights are reserved for birthdays and Xmas...when I plan on being very pissed.

My wife’s melons can be obtained by phoning 0898-170437172 or visiting www.pronhub.wnk

She’s reluctant to let me squeeze them, although I have it on good authority that the local rugby team obtained good results.

Is the second picture an optical illusion? I can see the prongs of the fork sticking out of the left hand side but the handle is nowhere to be seen - the piece of melon appears to be floating.

I called that number. A nice Nigerian man answered and we had a chat. Long story short, your wife is now married to him and you owe me 120,000 dollars, to be paid by Western Union.
So, y’know, win/win.

Next review "mawsleys chipolata"

By Mrs Mawsley....

"Great flavour, but lacking any sort of girth or substance, OK for a small nibble, but was left unfulfilled and frustrated "

Next review "mawsleys chipolata"

By Mrs Mawsley....

"Great flavour, but lacking any sort of girth or substance, OK for a small nibble, but was left unfulfilled and frustrated "
Mainly because Mrs.Teatime eats it every afternoon like a Biafran with a roast chicken. No complaints from her.

Mainly because Mrs.Teatime eats it every afternoon like a Biafran with a roast chicken. No complaints from her.
[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom