What's new

Review Mixing tool for diy ejuice

@crunchynut This looks handy. Just wondered what the volume of the bottle is in your original pic?
It is Leni it does the job perfectly well. The bottle in the picture is a 30ml I think but you can use it to mix in any size bottle, I mixed a 10ml tester yesterday and have even used a 5ml before

Are you tired of shaking your high VG juice, arms aching from trying to get them flavours to blend, or looking to others like your doing something else. Well fear not I bring you the Deluxe Cordless Mini Mixer by Norpro 

You could call it a review but ether way I had to put this mixing tool out there to show you diy apes. I'll tell you now it's frigging awesome and works a treat
So what is it then ? It's the Deluxe Cordless Mini Mixer by Norpro.
It's a small battery powered food/drink mixer that comes with 4 attachments and it's one of those attachments that makes it perfect for diy mixing. A mate of mine uses a milk frother to mix but he likes to mix 200ml in a jar then bottles it when steeped but the frother wouldn't fit in anything else. This attachment you can get inside a bottle making it so easy to blend your ingredients well. View attachment 115614View attachment 115615View attachment 115616View attachment 115617
I bought mine from Amazon UK for about £6 link below

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...ixer+white&dpPl=1&dpID=31NgD8Sx1pL&ref=plSrch

Ordered one of these for myself last week, should be here early June, was recommended to me a while back.

Ordered one of these for myself last week, should be here early June, was recommended to me a while back.
Nice1 you shouldn't be disappointed coz it does the job, can be a touch slow if the batteries are low and you have a high VG mix but it still does the job. I've seen a lot of times people struggle getting the batteries in and if you do the wrong way you will so skip to 0:47 on the vid I found and it clearly shows which one first so it's easy.

Ps: Early June ???? Where have you ordered it from ? Seems a long time to wait

Nice1 you shouldn't be disappointed coz it does the job, can be a touch slow if the batteries are low and you have a high VG mix but it still does the job. I've seen a lot of times people struggle getting the batteries in and if you do the wrong way you will so skip to 0:47 on the vid I found and it clearly shows which one first so it's easy.

Ps: Early June ???? Where have you ordered it from ? Seems a long time to wait

I purchased it from Amazon for £6.98, coming from US I think which is why its taking a little longer....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000E39LYO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also ordered a 250ml Pyrex beaker which arrived a couple of days after from them. I have been mixing from concentrate/shot for just about a year now and usually make up 200 ml batches now of my favourite mix.

Was given 8x 200ml amber glass bottles with child lock lids a few months ago and have found that the flavour after steeping is better, so will continue to use them. Will mix into pyrex beaker, give it a stir with the mixer and then pour into the amber bottles for steeping, well thats the plan.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007ZQ45XA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back
Top Bottom